Sixteen

Meredith's POV

"Good morning." I greeted everyone as I walked into the kitchen. George was eating one of the cookies that Addison and Anastasia made yesterday. Addison was drinking her coffee while Anastasia was eating her eggs with a big smile on her face.

"Hey. Want a cookie?" George asked and I shook my head before Addison hands me a coffee cup.

"Mowning Mommy." Anastasia said with a smile on her face before I kissed her cheeks.

"Good morning little bear. Did Mama make good eggs?" Anastasia nodded in response before continuing to eat her eggs. Addison placed my breakfast on the table beside Anastasia and I go sit down beside her.

"Mommy, me please have stwawbewwy?" Anastasia asked me, referring to my fruit salad and I nodded, allowing her to take a strawberry.

"Do you always let Anastasia eat from your plate?" George asked me.

"Anastasia has sensory issues and at times won't try new foods because it aggravates her sensory issues. That's why when she asks me to try something off my plate, I let her. But only if it's something that she should eat at her age."

"You and Livvy kiss?" Anastasia asks George with a smile on her face.

"Yes I did. Olivia is my girlfriend now. Are you okay with that duckling?" George tells Anastasia who nods before wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"Me okay wit it Uncle Geowge." Anastasia tells George before placing a kiss on his cheek. Addison takes a picture of them and I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm glad that you're okay with this Anastasia." George responds with a smile on his face.