Ten

Meredith's POV

"Mommy home!" Anastasia says while running into my arms and I gladly picked her up. Anastasia called Addison's place home...I can get used to this.

"Hello little bear. Were you good for Mama and Auntie Amy?" Anastasia nodded in response before laying her head on my shoulder.

"She was definitely good Meredith. She always is." Addison reassured me before I sit down in the middle of the couch. Amelia sat on my right side while Addison sat on my left side.

"Derek didn't say anything about your stunt at the hospital, but my fellow interns are commenting on your looks."

"You punched Derek?!" Addison asked Amelia with wide eyes.

"The asshat deserved worse for hurting my little one." Amelia stated while fondly playing with Anastasia's hair.

"I agree with Amelia on that. Addison, is it alright for Anastasia and I to stay the night? Izzie's throwing a party at my place and it's getting a little hectic."

"Of course. I have a pair of pyjamas that you could wear and you're both welcome to stay in one of the guest rooms." Addison states.

"How about with you in your room?"

"Yeah of course you're welcome to stay in my room with me. Anastasia's also welcome to stay with us. I just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Addison explained to me.

"Thanks Addison." I said before kissing her and Addison kissed me back. Her lips tasted like cinnamon and apples, making me smile at the thought of being lucky enough to kiss her. The two of us sadly pulled away from each other and I felt Anastasia's little hand on my right cheek.

"Mommy, Nana okay?" Anastasia asked me and I remembered that I told her that I was visiting Mom today.

"She's okay little bear. You'll come with me to visit her soon."

"Me get Nana pwesent! Ten Nana be bettew!" Anastasia says with a smile on her face. If only that was the case Anastasia. I wish that Ellis didn't have Alzheimer's so Anastasia could truly know her grandmother. Addison and Amelia both had sympathetic looks on their faces, making me realize how much they cared about Anastasia and I.

"What should we bring Nana?"

"Teddy beaw doctow and candy." Anastasia replied with a smile. She remembers that Mom's a doctor and on some level knew that bringing a teddy bear doctor would help Mom not be as confused.

"I think that's a lovely idea little bear. I'm sure that Nana will love it." Anastasia smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek.

                                        ***************
Addison's POV

"Mama?" Anastasia's voice calls out to me, causing me to open my eyes and see Anastasia standing by my side of the bed. Amelia offered to let Anastasia sleep in her bed with her so that Meredith and I could get some alone time.

"What's the matter button?" I asked while sitting up on the bed. Meredith was asleep beside me, her cute snores making me smile slightly.

"Me have bad dweam 'bout Mommy's fwiend Tommy Black. Tommy huwted me when Mommy in 'cool. Tommy huwted me flowew wit his hands." Anastasia says while pointing to her private parts with tears in her eyes. Picking up Anastasia, I placed her in the middle of the bed between Meredith and I. How dare somebody molest my daughter?!

"Me sowwy Mama. Me no mean to wake you up." Anastasia says when Meredith's blue eyes open and sees Anastasia in our bed. Our bed...I love the thought of that.

"Meredith, Anastasia came here because she had a bad dream. A Tommy Black apparently molested Anastasia while you were in medical school."

"Tommy is a neighbour's son that would occasionally watch Anastasia for me while I was in medical school. Little bear, why didn't you tell me?" Meredith tells both of us.

"Cause Tommy telled me tat you no 'lieve me." Anastasia explains to Meredith who hugged Anastasia close to her chest.

"Mommy and Mama believe you little bear. You can always tell us anything and we will always listen." Meredith says before Anastasia started to suck on Meredith's top and her eyes started to close.

"Let's get some sleep. We'll talk about this tomorrow." Meredith nodded at my suggestion and we all lie back down in bed.