Thirty-Three

Addison's POV

"Savannah! Weiss! It's good to see you again." My good friends Savannah and Weiss Hunter have come to Seattle Grace Hospital because Savannah has the BRCA gene.

"It's good to see you too Addie. Where's your girlfriend and daughter?" Savannah asked me, referring to Meredith and Anastasia. The door of my office opened to reveal Anastasia in her warm teddy bear dress and running shoes. Anastasia runs over to me and I placed her on my lap.

"Anastasia, these are my good friends Savannah and Weiss. Guys this is my daughter Anastasia."

"Aren't you just adorable?" Savannah says, causing Anastasia to smile before eating my croissant.

"Hey you little thief." I say before tickling Anastasia, causing her to burst into little giggles. Turning back to face my friends, I opened up Savannah's file and began looking over it.

"A positive test result isn't the end of the world Sav. It just means that you have a gene mutation that could-"

"I know what it is. I've talked to the genetic counsellor. I've been to my gynaecologist and now I'm here. Addie, you're the best surgeon there is." Savannah tells me.

"True. But this isn't surgical and you don't have cancer."

"And I have no intention of getting it. I want you to take out my ovaries and the uterus. And when that's done you're going to find the best person out there to cut off my breasts." Savannah tells me and I nod in agreement.

"How do you feel about this Weiss?"

"I didn't like it at first but after hearing you telling us about how you adopted Anastasia, I felt a little better. We've applied to be foster parents with the hope of adopting." Weiss tells me with a smile.

"That's great to hear. I'm going to examine Savannah and then we'll go from there. You are welcome to sit here or go to the cafeteria."

"Is the princess allowed hot chocolate?" Weiss asked me and I nodded in response.

"Me go wit Uncle Weiss. You 'elp Auntie Savvy." Anastasia says before hopping off my lap and runs towards Weiss.

"My big helper." Weiss says with a smile on his face before he and Anastasia leave my office.

"Did you see Weiss light up when she went over to him?" Savannah says with a smile and I nodded in response.

                                           *********************

Anastasia's POV

"What is your favourite thing to do?" Uncle Weiss asks me while we are sitting in the cafeteria, eating our food.

"Colouw pictuwes, play wit Doc and cuddle wit me Mommy and Mama."

"Those are wonderful things to do. Now who's this little guy?" Uncle Weiss asked me, referring to my teddy bear, Henry.

"Henwy me teddy beaw. Auntie Amy gived Henwy to me." I tell Uncle Weiss before drinking my hot chocolate. It was in a sippy cup so I didn't spill it all over myself, which was okay because I don't like dirtying my clothes.

"I bet Henry has a serious job, like an accountant or a lawyer." Uncle Weiss tells me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Henwy a doctow like Mommy and Mama. Mommy is leawning to be a doctow 'cause Mommy still new."

"That's very interesting Anastasia. Do you think we should bring some donuts for Auntie Savvy and your mommies?" Uncle Weiss asked me and I nodded in response.

                                       ***************************

Meredith's POV

"Addison's friends are here because one of them is her patient. Anastasia's with them and seems to love them already from what Addison's told me."

"Shouldn't he be more excited? Maybe he's in shock, I don't know. But I mean he survived! It's huge! He's got to realize things happen for a reason." George tells me, referring to his patient that fell off a building and miraculously survived without much injuries.

"What's with the 'Hello Kitty' on your forehead?" Cristina asked me when she walked over to us, indicating to the bandaid on my forehead.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I have a test date. Burke is testing me." Cristina tells us.

"Carpe diem. This is the luckiest day in the world!" George tells us and I roll my eyes at him.

"Tell that to the bird." Cristina and I both tell him, referring to the bird that saved his patient's fall before dying.

"The bird would have a better attitude than you two." George muttered before walking away from us. Cristina started showing me the dresses that she wanted my opinion on for her date tonight. She was wearing a white floral one over her scrubs while holding both a red dress and purple dress in her hands.

"Which one is right?" Cristina asks me.

"For what? You're going to look hot in either one." Addison and Anastasia walked over to us and I picked Anastasia up.

"She's right, you're going to look hot in either one. If it helps, Preston is nervous about this date as well. He asked me what restaurant he should take you to. But if you really want to know what dress to wear, I think the purple one. What do you think she should wear button?" Addison says to all of us.

"Puwple dwess, but Auntie Tina look pwetty in all of tem." Anastasia says, causing Cristina to smile at her.

"Thanks tiny and Addison." Cristina tells both of them before leaving and I give Anastasia a kiss on her head.

"Uncle Weiss buyed you donuts Mommy." Anastasia tells me with that adorable smile on her face.

"Really? Well I'll have to thank him later." Anastasia nodded in response before kissing my cheek.