Fifteen

Meredith's POV

Addison and Anastasia were baking chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen, while George and I were unpacking the rest of our things. George didn't want to live with Izzie after hearing what she did to Anastasia, so he moved in with us immediately. Addison's house had three floors with bedrooms on every floor. She explained that she had hosted her friends when they came over to her house, so she made sure to get houses with many bedrooms. Deciding to take a break from unpacking, I exited the living room and headed into the kitchen where Anastasia was sitting on the counter, licking the spoon.

"Hello little bear and Addie." Addison smiled before hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Mommy, wen me see Nana?" Anastasia asked me before I hugged her, not caring about the chocolate all over her face.

"Next week the three of us are going to see Nana." Anastasia smiled before kissing my cheeks, dirtying them with chocolate. Addison grabbed a wet towel and wiped my face, earning giggles from Anastasia.

"Are we laughing at Mommy?" Anastasia looked up at me with those big blue eyes that shined with innocence.

"Yes Mommy." Anastasia replied when George entered the kitchen, looking sharp in his suit and tie.

"Where are we off to on this fine day?" Addison asked George with a smile on her face while wiping Anastasia's face.

"I'm taking Olivia out to dinner." George said, referring to Olivia Jankovic who worked at Seattle Grace Hospital with us.

"She said yes?! That's great George." George smiled before grabbing a cookie from the cooling rack.

*********************
Addison's POV

"What do you think of our famous blueberry pancakes?" Meredith asked me while Anastasia gave me a look of hope.

"They're good. Martha Stewart would be proud."

"I bet she doesn't have an adorable little assistant to help her." Meredith points out to me.

"No she doesn't because this little assistant is ours. Right Anastasia?"

"Wight Mama. Me only youw and Mommy pewfect baby." Anastasia replied with a smile before digging into her pancakes.

"Meredith, Richard needs to have surgery to restore his vision. I'm telling you this because I want us to visit him when he's better."

"Of course we will. Anastasia adores Dr. Webber and actually called him Pop-Pop. He's been more of a grandfather to Anastasia than my own father has." Meredith explained to me.

"Pop-Pop sick?" Anastasia asked us with an adorable pout on her face.

"Yes he is, but Pop-Pop will get better. I know that your drawings will make him feel better." Meredith tells Anastasia who has a big smile on her face.

"Me dwaw pictuwe fow Pop-Pop." Anastasia says with a look of determination on her face.