Eleven

Anastasia's POV

"Mommy, wake up." I tell Mommy while poking her cheeks. Mommy opens her eyes and smiles before hugging me.

"Good morning little bear. You dressed yourself." Mommy said and I shake my head.

"Izzie help me." Mommy nodded before sitting up and puts me on her lap.

"That's great sweetie. Did you eat?" Mommy asked me and I nodded in response.

"Bluebewwy waffle. Izzie make tem fow me. Izzie and Geowge leaved alweady."

"Really? They couldn't wait for us?" Mommy says and I shake my head.

"Geowge want to but Izzie telled him tat you no hew baby." Mommy stands up with me in her arms and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Well I may not be Izzie's baby but you're mine. My sweet baby girl Anastasia." Mommy says with a smile on her face.

*****************

Addison's POV

"Button, how many eggs do we need for the cake?" Last night, I revamped one of my cake recipes, using pictographs to encourage Anastasia to count. She knows how to count up to ten but I want to make sure to continue practicing those skills.

"Two eggies Mama." Anastasia says with a smile on her face and I put said eggs into the bowl. Amelia enters the kitchen and placed the bag of icing on top of the counter.

"I had to go to two stores to find purple icing because apparently a lot of people are buying them." Amelia tells me before placing a kiss on Anastasia's cheek.

"Mommy like puwple Auntie Amy." Anastasia states in a matter of fact manner.

"Okay Anastasia, what's next?" Anastasia looks at the recipe with her tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth and I couldn't help but smile.

"One baggie of 'colate." Anastasia states and I put the bag of white chocolate in the bowl before mixing everything together.

"We bwing some to Mommy?" Anastasia asked me.

"I have to go to the hospital anyways to talk with someone so you can come with me." Amelia says to Anastasia who smiles in response.

"Okay button, why don't you go play for a bit?" Anastasia nods before running into the living room.

"You aren't going to kick Derek's ass."

"It was just something to tell Anastasia. Truth is that you need a break and I want to spend time with Anastasia before I head back to LA." Amelia explained to me and I nodded in response.

******************
Meredith's POV

"Mommy!" Anastasia says while dragging Amelia over to me with a smile on her face. Amelia picked up Anastasia and placed her on top of the nurses' station's desk. She then placed a Tupperware container full of purple frosted white chocolate cupcakes in front of me.

"Anastasia and Addison made these for you." Amelia explains when Dr. Bailey walked over to us, giving Anastasia and Amelia a smile.

"Auntie Mandy, you want a cupcake? Mommy and Mama telled me tat it nice to shawe." Anastasia says, offering my boss a cupcake. She called Bailey, Auntie Mandy! Please don't fire me!

"That's right Anastasia. It's very important to share. Thank you for sharing your cupcakes with me." Dr. Bailey says before taking a cupcake from the Tupperware. Both Cristina and Alex Karev walk up to us, causing Anastasia to frown slightly as she hadn't seen Alex before.

"Anastasia, this is my other friend Alex Karev. Alex, this is my daughter Anastasia and my friend Dr. Amelia Shepherd."

"Want a cupcake Tina and Alex?" Anastasia says, offering them a cupcake and they gladly take one.

"Thanks tiny." Cristina says while Alex looks over at Amelia. Oh God! One day where he doesn't hit on women. Just one day...is it too much to ask for?

"Are you a parking ticket? Cause you've got fine written all over you." Alex tells Amelia, causing Anastasia to look over at him.

"Me Auntie Amy no like smelly boys." Anastasia tells Alex, causing his eyes to widen with shock.

"Smelly?" Alex questioned Anastasia who nodded in response.

"Alex you smell of desperation that my two year old daughter can smell it on you." Dr. Bailey, Cristina and Amelia all try to hold in their laughter. Anastasia sees the look on everyone's faces and starts giggling.

"Watch it shrimp." Alex tells Anastasia who stopped giggling and stared back at him.

"You watch it smelly boy." Anastasia says, causing everyone to burst out laughing and Alex to walk away from us. Cristina's pager beeps and she leaves us, trying to control her laughter.

"You are my favourite Anastasia because you've managed to shut that clown up." Dr. Bailey tells Anastasia before kissing her cheek.

"Me like you too Auntie Mandy." Anastasia says, causing Dr. Bailey to smile.

"Only she's allowed to call me that Grey." Dr. Bailey says and I nodded, knowing that if one of us called her Mandy we'd be fired.