𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙪𝙣

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱)'YES, I'M VERY EXCITED

'YES, I'M VERY EXCITED.'

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

THE large crowd outside the airport was mad. They all hoped to get a glimpses of the popular band member and her husband, Danny seemed to enjoy the loud screams, Kate on the other hand, was the complete opposite.

She had held tightly onto her leopard print shoulder bag as they wife and husband walked through the crowd, police man pushing the fans back, press and journalists shouting and the noise of loud flashes from the cameras.

The newly weds, sort of, stood at the stairs of their private plane. Smiling and waving was what they did really, Danny held tightly onto Kates hand.

After some time they got onto the plane, getting comfortable in the chairs and waiting for take off.

Soon enough, London was no longer in sight from the window all Kate could see was clouds and the sun that shined bright,y against the plane.

Comfortably, Kate sat back and continued to read her book, Grapefruit, by a women called Yoko Ono. The book was published in 1964 and Kate had bought it and never had time to read it until now.

Danny was doing something to do with work, of course, Kate was exactly sure what he even did, he had interviewed the band but that wasn't his job.

Conversation Piece

Bandage any part of your body.
If people about it, make a story
and tell.
If people do not ask about it, draw
their attention to it and tell.
If people forget about it, remind
them of it and keep telling.
Do not talk about anything else.

1962 summer

"Are you excited for your honeymoon, Mrs Thomson?" The stewardess asked, no one had called her Mrs Thomson yet, and in Kates opinion it didn't feel right.

"Kate is okay, thank you. Yes, I'm very excited." She smiled "great, this is really unprofessional but could I have a autograph for myself and kids?" She asked hopefully "of course!" Kate said.

The stewardess handed Kate three pieces of paper, she wrote "lots of love from Kate Monroe xxx."

"Thank you very much!" The stewardess happily said "your welcome."

_____

CALMLY, Kate rested on the sun bed, the sun beamed against her skin, she hoped she got her excellent tan back that she had unfortunately lost.