𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞)'FUCKING BLESS HIM

'FUCKING BLESS HIM.'

𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

KATE had picked out a purple, orange and blue flower mini dress and purple pumps.

She wasn't sure why she had agreed, she'd just given birth and couldn't really be bothered doing anything to do with them things. She wanted to spend time with her baby girl.

Her parents and sisters had arrived not long ago and were staying at a near by hotel, Claudia had told her daughter she'd look after Lila while Kate was out.

When she heard the knock on the door, her heart dropped to her stomach. She was nervous to say the least.

"Hi Reggie," she smiled, he went straight in and kissed her cheek "come on dear, were Kate for the reservation I've made." He had practically dragged her out her house.

The drive was awkward, he nodded his head along to the music and only gave Kate short replies when she ask him a question.

The arrived at the restaurant, "I'll just have a water." Kate said "I'll have a pint."

"How long have you been doing photography." She asked "couple years," he said just above a whisper.

Kate looked around the room in disappointment, 'dry fucker' she couldn't help but think. She could've been at home with her new born and her family, instead of this awkward date. He seemed a lot more confident on the phone, in person he was like a little boy.

"Have you got any siblings?" She wondered "nope, you?" At least he spoke, sort of.

"I've got two younger sisters, Nadine and Jeanette." She smiled slightly.

"Was one of them the girl who was in hospital yesterday with the baby?" He asked, Kate looked at him with furrowed brows.

'What the fuck?' She was literally laying in the bed holding the baby when he came in and took a picture of the two, he even called her Kate.

"No...Reggie. I was the one in the bed with the baby, my baby, Lila." She said awkwardly, his face instantly went pale.

"Oh...." He muttered.

With that, he stood up, put some money onto the table, even though they hadn't even bought anything and he walked out the restaurant. Leaving a very confused Kate at the table, she looked out the window and saw him rushing over to his car.