𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝙎𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙂𝙤 𝘽𝙖𝙙

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧)'IN CASE YOU GET BORED

'IN CASE YOU GET BORED.'

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟭

CLAUDIA MONROE cried hard on the way to Liverpool Airport.

Kates sisters were close to and so was her father. She was the complete opposite, she was ready to be independent.

It went fast, the next hour. Now her family were standing outside the plane, "my baby..." Claudia cried clinging onto Kate "mum I'll be ok, I'll call as much as I can, I promise." She reassured her mother.

"Here. In case you get bored." Nadine smiled passing Kate a notebook "thank you, love." Kate kissed both of her sisters cheeks.

"You best be going." Her father said, he pulled her into a tight hug.

Kate walked up the steps of the plane and took a breath in and out and she stepped into the plane, without looking back.

_____

SHE wasn't exactly sure how high she was in the sky, but turns out the notebook really did keep her busy. Drawing, mostly.

3rd August 1961

I'm not sure where I am at the moment, I'm in the sky on a plane. I'm going to New York, I'm not sure how long I'll be there for, it's my dream so it doesn't really matter to me.

It's good, its exciting and maybe scary too, you know. There's a part off me that wishes that everything could just stay the same. That everything could just stay like it was forever, there's a part of me that doesn't really want to grow up. I'm not sure I'm ready for it, for the world.

But things can't stay the same and they shouldn't, no matter how scary it is we have to move on and we have to grow up, because things might just change for the better. So we have to be brave.

And if our dreams get broken along the way, we have to make new ones from the pieces.

_____

𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟭

SHE coughed at the dust as she cleaned the shelf in her new apartment in New York City, young Kate wouldn't believe this.

There was a knock on the door, Kate furrowed her eyebrows and walked towards the door.

"Hi, I'm Naomi Firm, I live downstairs across the hall." She smiled "I'm Kate Monroe, it's get to meet you! Would you like to come in?" She ask "I'd be pleasured!" Naomi said.

"Your not from around here, are you?" She asked "no I'm not, i was born in France and moved to England, Im in New York for school." Kate said.

"No way! I was born in France and moved to England and I moved here to leave my troubles behind." She chuckles.

Little did those two girls know, in about a year or so them and two boys -that just happened to live underneath them- would become one of most popular group in the whole off America.

_____