𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠

𐬼✧𐬿✧𐬼———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨)'APPARENTLY IM HIS FAVOURITE FRENCH GIRL

'APPARENTLY IM HIS FAVOURITE
FRENCH GIRL.'

𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟬

THE past few days consisted of unpacking boxes and getting the new house all sorted.

Kates parents had gotten her into a school called Calder High School for Girls. Her uniform had gotten sent in the mail, which consisted of a knee length skirt, a long sleeved white blouse, a tie, white socks and black Mary Janes -that she had chosen herself-.

She start Monday and today was Friday, she definitely wasn't  excited but she definitely was mad.

Today she finally was aloud to leave the house without her parents, so she could finally meet Cynthia. She was excited to meet her she seemed sweet in the picture of her and John. But never judge a book by it cover.

_____

THE blonde knocked on the front door of John's house waiting for him to answer.

She look around and jump slightly when the front door flung open, "you must be Catherine, I'm Cynthia!" She smiles "yeah that's me, you can call me Kate! It's great to meet you." Kate replied.

"You can call me Cyn. John! Kates here!" She shouts pulling me into the house.

"Your really pretty." She says "thank you! Your stunning yourself."

"Your English is incredible, how long have you been in Liverpool?" She asks "five days, I've been learning English since I was five." Kate says proudly of what she had accomplished.

"Wow, that's excellent!" Cyn gasps.

"How is my favourite french girl?" John says "I'm good John, what about you?" She says "alright." He say smugly as he walked into the kitchen.

"You should come to this party tonight! It's John's friend Pete, if you want you could go home get dressed Johns friend could take you?" She says "I would love to come, I just don't know if my parents would allow it." Kate says.

"Your parents care if you go to a party?" Cyn questions "no they don't, it's just that I don't really know my way around here." Kate tells Cyn.

"Oh yes! Of course, sorry I completely forgot." Cynthia says smacking her forehead.

"She isn't even legally aloud to drink yet?" John says -not that he could say much- placing three cups of tea down.