𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝘼 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)'YOU MUST BE THE FRENCH GIRLTHE BOYS TALK ABOUT!'

'YOU MUST BE THE FRENCH GIRL
THE BOYS TALK ABOUT!'

𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟬

BORED that is what Kate had been the past few weeks, the boys had left to Hamburg. Cynthia had been staying with her since Mimi wasn't the biggest fan off her and wasn't very pleased to have her staying at in the house without John there.

She'd have fun with Cynthia but she missed Paul, sending letters to each other definitely wasn't the same as talking to each other in person.

Her and Cynthia waited on the bottom steps of the staircase for the mailman to post the letters from Paul, John and maybe George. From time to time George would send a letter asking how the two girls were and what they had been up to.

"Where is he?" Kate groaned impatiently "I've got no clue." Cyn sighed and just then the door bell rang.

Kate run towards and open the door "thank you!" She smiled taking the letters from the postman "have a good day!" Cyn said.

The girls sat back down to where they had been sitting and open their letters from their boys.

As Cynthia was reading her letter from John, Kate let out a scream "what's the matter!?" Cynthia flinched.

Kate then pulled two ticket to Hamburg for the 3rd "oh my goodness!" Cyn gasped pulling Kate into a hug.

"What's that?" Cyn asked Kate pointing to the small piece of paper on the back of the tickets "it's says, 'i spoke to your parents before I left and they said they were happy to let you come. Love Paul.' This is going to be amazing!" Kate squealed.

_____

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟬

"JUST don't get yourself into trouble." Kates mother begged "I won't mum, I promise." Kate smiled kissing her mums cheek.

"Thank you again for letting me stay with you." Cynthia say with a kind smile "your absolutely welcome dear!" Claudia said pulling Kate and Cyn into a tight hug.

"Now you girls have fun." She smirked as the two young girls got onto the ferry.

"I can't wait to see Paul." Kate said excitedly "I know, same with John." Cynthia said as they sat down on the seats.