𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝘼𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙜

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫)'I'M SCARED

'I'M SCARED.'

𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

NEVER did Kate Monroe think her 21st birthday would also be the day she got married.

Danny decided he wanted to marry her rather fast, proposing two days before and two days later was the day.

Kate had got a thigh high white dress that had diamond that hang from it, silver pumps, her hair was in a up-do and her mother gave her a pretty diamond clip to put in her hair.

Her hands hadn't stopped shaking since she had woke up at three in the morning. She was absolutely terrified.

Kate was sat in the hotel room with Naomi, "don't cry...it's ok." The dark haired girl said hugging her friend.

"I'm scared." She whispered to Naomi, something Naomi had learnt from being friends with Kate was that she was never scared.

She leaned her head into her hands and sighed, "nobody is forcing you to say 'yes'." Naomi said, "I know." Kate agreed.

She took a shaky breath, and closed her eyes tight "ok..." she muttered.

Naomi and Kate held hands tightly, and walked out the hotel room. The police safely escorted the two girls through the crowd of press, journalist and fans.

Kate held onto the bouquet of white roses, she glanced at her engagement ring. She was really doing this, fuck sakes.

She looked out the window and saw the church come into view, it was quiet outside, thank god. Apart from in the distance there were four figures with a shaggy dog, you couldn't really tell what gender they were.

Naomi got out the car first "hey!" She said to the driver gesturing for him to get out the car, in a kind way. Naomi followed behind him, letting Kate have some time to think.

After a few minutes of thinking, Kate got out the car, Naomi had gone inside and the driver was still standing there leaning against the car, Kate smiled at him and gave him a tip.

In one hand she held onto the bouquet of roses and in the other she kept reaching up and playing with her hair. Kate looked up at the church, they genuinely creeped her out.

She saw the four figures with the dogs getting closer to her, she soon came to her senses and realised who they were, John, George, Ringo and...Paul. They couldn't see her wearing a 'wedding dress' outside a bloody church, they'd find out eventually from the newspapers. She'd much rather them find out that way than actually seeing her in person.

Kate was to busy lost in thought to realise how close the four Liverpool boys had gotten to her. Her eyes widened, when she saw John nod her way.

Quickly, she rushed up the stairs as she was closing the door, she made direct eye contact with the one and only Paul McCartney.

She leaned against the door and breathed out the breath, she hadn't realised she had been holding in. "Kate! There you are!" James Monroe smiled.

The day before, the Monroes came down to London for the wedding and to properly meet Danny "hey dad." She said, "are you ok, love?" He asked worriedly.

He was very aware any person in this situation would be anxious, he wouldn't say this out loud but his this had happened to him, he'd be scared.

"You look beautiful." He kissed his daughters forehead and intertwined their arms together.

"You ready?" He questioned "I think so..."

_____

"DANNY THOMSON, do you take this women to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honour her, to comfort her, and to keep her sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as both as you shall live?" The priest said.

"I do." Danny said.

"Catherine Monroe, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honour him, to comfort him, and to keep his sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as both as you shall live?"

She looked around the room, tears swelling in her eyes. She saw Lila sitting at the front with her parents, his parents giving her a dirty look, Naomi, Miles and Austin all watched, Nadine and Jeanette were smiling, her grandma Anna was there.

Kate looked directly at Naomi, she gave the blonde a short nod, the french girl took a deep breath "I do."

_____