𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 : 𝘿𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞)'YOU MAY OF BROKEN UPBUT I KNOW THAT YOU BOTHNEVER STOPPED LOVING EACH OTHER

'YOU MAY OF BROKEN UP
BUT I KNOW THAT YOU BOTH
NEVER STOPPED LOVING EACH OTHER.'

KATE smiled "Jesus...I've missed you." Paul said pulling her into a hug.

"It's been a fair while." She chuckle "you look...so beautiful." He smiled causing her to blush.

She'd change alright, she had more freckles, her hair was lighter, she was taller and a lot slimmer, the only thing that hadn't changed were her gorgeous green eyes.

"You made it." She smirked "so did you." He replied "I guess so." Kate giggled.

"I never expected it, I didn't even know you could sing." He chuckled "What can I say I'm full of surprises." She smiled.

"Kate! Come on!" Austin smiled to the boy and girl "I better go." She said.

"I'll see you." And with that she walked away, leaving a flustered McCartney.

"I can feel the tension." George chuckle walking past Paul "what do you mean 'you feel the tension?'"Paul asked.

"You may of broken up but I know you both never stopped loving each other." George shrugged and walked off.

_____

PAUL'S day had been shit, until he saw Kate. Something about her made him smile, whenever he thought about her he smiled. That was something that didn't happened when he thought of Jane. His girlfriend.

When the public found out about Paul and Jane, suddenly, Jane got loads of offers to be in films. Most of Paul thought that she was only with him for his money but a bit of him thought she just loved him for who he was.

Meanwhile with Kate, she sat in the recording studio, sitting on the love seat. The others had all left, she decided to stay behind and work on some songs.

"Friday night and the lights are low...looking out for a place to go." She muttered scribbling into her notebook.

Kate leaned her head back and rested her hand on her stomach, "please give me a easy pregnancy." She smiled.

She picked her bag up and put her book in, she along the quiet hall and him to herself.

"Where they play the right music, getting in the swing." She sung quietly.

"Kate?" She heard the voice behind her say "hi Paul." She smiled.

"On your own?" He asked "yes, you?" She questioned "yeah, the lad went they were knackered, I stayed back to write some songs." He replied.