𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 : 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲)'BUT I AM TRYING

'BUT I AM TRYING.'

𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

HER black heels clicked against the ground as Kate walked to the studio, she had her circle shaped sunglasses on, one: to attempt to go by unnoticed, two: she was high.

She walked up the steps and pushed the door open, she stumbled in and took a puff of her cigarette.

"Kate!" Naomi smiled "hi Missy." She muttered "are you ok?" She asked Kate "yes."

"Jack said there is a lady who wants to speak to you." Naomi said.

"Kate, thank god your here." Jack exclaimed "this is Fiona Rogers, your therapist."

Kate clench her jaw and rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses, "you can take your sunglasses off." He said, her eyes widen and then she slid her glasses off.

"You two go to my office." Jack smiled "this way, Kate." Fiona said.

The two lady's got to Jacks office, Fiona sat in front of Kate and took a deep breath.

"I'll give myself my own introduction. My name is Fiona Rogers, I'm a therapist. You can tell me anything and it stays between me and you, only us." She said.

"Kate, tell me what's been going on." She asked.

_____

"IT'S more of the thought of putting weight on...but I am trying." Kate uttered.

"Your aware your anorexic. Your scared to put weight on, you avoid any unhealthy food, you don't eat, it's only rarely." Fiona reads from her notebook "that's right."

"Who do you do it for? Yourself? The band? The public? Tommy?" She asked the blonde.

"I'm not sure..." the french girl muttered "what about drugs? You've taken cocaine, LSD, marijuana. Why?" Fiona asked.

"I don't know." Kate mumbled.

"When you were fourteen you were raped, weren't you?" She asked "yes I was, in Hamburg."

"Did that damage your confidence?" She question "I'd say so, I definitely wasn't the same after it." Kate said sadly.

"Thank you, Kate. I'll see you next week, if any problems just give me a call." Fiona smiled, before walking out the room.