𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 : 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞)'THE WHOLE COLLEGE THING ISOUT THE WINDOW FOR KATE, ISN'T IT

'THE WHOLE COLLEGE THING IS
OUT THE WINDOW FOR KATE, ISN'T IT.'

𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟭

FINALLY, the lads had gotten a day off and that day also happened to be Kates 15th birthday, much to her joy.

After a long talk with Louise Harrison a few days ago, she finally posted her application.

Biting her nails for the past few days -from the nervousness- her mother became pissed off and decided to paint them a nice red colour.

"Are you sure you don't want this pretty pink one?" Claudia asked her "yes I'm sure!" Kate exclaimed.

"Are you excited for tonight?" She asked her daughter "yes I am." Kate smiled.

Tonight, herself, Paul, John, Cyn, Pete, George, Stu and Astrid -who were visiting Stu's family since he moved to Hamburg to be with Astrid- were all going out for dinner at this diner the Monroe family had become quite fond of.

"Thanks." Kate said after her mum finished doing her nails "that's should be Nadine."  Claudia said just as there was a knock on the front door.

"Hey..." Nadine muttered sitting beside Kate at the dinning table "have a good day?" Kate asked "it was ok."

Kate was aware of the bullying her younger sister received, she felt absolutely horrible for the young girl who was nothing but a kind hearted girl. All her confidence left when she moved to Liverpool and clearly Liverpool girls weren't much of a fan of quiet girls.

"You can talk to me, you know." Kate whisper to her sister "thank you." Nadine smiled cuddling into Kates side.

_____

LOOKING in the mirror Kate let out a sigh, her hair decided it was a perfect time not to cooperate with her.

Her light blue mini dress with a white collar and her black Mary Janes. She felt pretty.

"Come on Kate!" Her father shouted from downstairs.

Kate grabbed her shoulder bag and walked out her room, "don't you look lovely." James smiled at her.

The father and daughter duo got in the car and begun their drive to the diner.

"You have fun." Her father said "thank you." Kate smiled kissing his cheek then getting out the car.