𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞)'GET THE BOYD SISTERSIN

'GET THE BOYD SISTERS
IN.'

𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

OUT OF BOREDOM, Kate roller skated around Danny's home, she wasn't sure if she would call it hers as well. Kate hadn't sold her house back beside the studio, she loved it to much to let it go.

She felt like fucking repunzul, locked in this huge house. Lila was fast asleep on her and Danny's bed, Kate had skated to the library in his house, nothing.

His office was off limits, for some odd reason and the only place that had really caught her eye was the attic, he hadn't even mentioned it, almost like he had forgotten it was even bloody there.

Carefully, she climbed the ladder when she reached the top. She curiously looked around, boxes on top of boxes, dust, spider webs, old painting, large white covers covered furniture.

Kate wandered over to the painting of a girl, in the bottom corner it was signed, 1897 and Ivory Young. Kate assumed Ivory Young was the pretty girl in the painting.

She sat on her knees and opened one of the boxes. It was full of lingerie, Kate furrowed her eyebrows. From garters, bras, underwear, the whole lot was in that very box.

She closed the box and put it back, she pulled another box in front of her. Kate opened it and saw a huge pile of newspaper articles, she soon realised that they were all ones about the band or herself, from 1964 all the to 1967.

She remembered him telling her about how much of a fan he was of the band, she didn't think he liked them this much. From pictures of the herself at the beach in a bikini and to her walking to the studio in New York with a pair of jeans and a plain shirt on.

Kate decided she was weirded out enough and shut the box and got out the attic.

_____

KATE HADN'T given up on her dreams of being a fashion designer. When the band had moved to London, she bought a shop on Carnaby Street, she called it Primrose Boutique.

She was sat on a table in the back room, Kate and Tommy had just been informed that the models that were planned to come had bailed.

Kate sipped her ribena in frustration "what will we do now!?" Tommy exclaimed.

She was deep in thought, who could she get? There was Marianne, Anita, Samantha Juste, Twiggy, there was a whole lot she knew, then it popped.

"Get the Boyd sisters in." She said, Tommy smiled and rushed over to the phone, to give the sisters a call.

Kate picked out some other outfits and hung them on the racks. She walked to the record player and put on Francoise Hardy, Tous les garçons et les filles.

She bobbed her head to the music, her white crochet dress swayed against her thighs, her brown knee high boots clicked against the floor, she adjusted her brown waist coat, long necklaces and black circle glasses.

"I've given Cynthia, Maureen and the Boyd sisters a call, they're on their way." Tommy smiled seething his camera up.

Lila was sat in her carrier fast asleep like usual, Kate kissed her cheek and smiled at her daughter. Turns out Tommy was the father, the blue eyes from his mother and the blonde hair from Kate, the mystery to why Lila looked like Miles so much was really unknown.

She lit a cigarette, "how is Danny?" Tommy asked "I'm not sure, he's never in. I wake up every morning and he's bloody gone." She exclaimed frustratedly.

She would go to bed and he was gone and would wake up and he was gone again, she barely saw him. Sometimes she'd stay up a bit later and get a glimpse of him, she was too exhausted to speak to him, and he didn't seem to care much.

Spending time with Lila, the band, Tommy, Cyn and the other Beatles wives kept her distracted from all the oddness back at the house.

Something Danny had promised was on their wedding night they'd make love, he got to wasted to properly function and by the time they got to their hotel room, he was passed out. Leaving Kate to cry in her dress.

Now she thought about it, she wasn't sure if she had made the right decision of saying yes. Danny was never around, and didn't seem to care about Kate, he'd be extra clingy when they were at events.

Kate gasped loudly as three kittens wandered into the room "Tommy! I told you not to bring them!" She giggled "they love you, my darling. What can I say?" He laughed.

She crouched down and picked up Berry, that was black and white, "aren't you the sweetest." She cooed.

Berry purred loudly and rubbed her face against Kates jaw "told you they liked you." Tommy smiled as Romeo and Juliet -the other two, ginger and white cats- rubbed themselves against her legs.

She placed Berry onto the floor and went to check up on Lila. Kate was going to miss her, herself and Danny were going on their honeymoon in the Bahamas on the 3rd which was only two days away.

Kate was pulled out of her thoughts when the front door was opened, the ringing of the bell and the rattle of the bead curtains, "I love this place." She heard Pattie say.

The blonde french girl wandered out the back room and smiled at the sisters, "hello loves." She said.

"Hi Kate." Pattie smiled, Jenny gave Kate a side hug and a peck to the cheek.

"Pattie, darling. I've forgotten to give your birthday gift to you, I've got it here." Kate said, she walked over to the drawers.

Pulling out a wrapped present, with a pretty silk pink bow on the top. She handed it over to Pattie and smiled.

"You didn't have to." She said "promise me, I did." Kate smiled.

A green floppy hat, some beaded necklace and a brown shoulder bag.

"I saw it and I knew it would look perfect on you." The french girl said.

"Thank you, Kate. I love it very much." The two hugged and Kate took the sisters to the back room and introduced them to Tommy.

"Hello Lila Belle." Jenny grinned looking at the now awake Lila, she was propped up in her carrier, looking curiously around the room.

Kate passed Lila her pacifier, which the baby happily took, it was cute to see her sitting there with her play suit and little socks on.

A couple minutes later, Cyn and Mo arrived and they begun the shoot.

_____