𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)'YOU SOUND LIKEGOOD NEWS TO ME

'YOU SOUND LIKE
GOOD NEWS TO ME.'

𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did Kate Noella Monroe expect to be on the front cover for Vogue. It was like any other day at the studio, Austin hyper, Miles high, Naomi and Kate writing music.

The group's manager -who seemed very happy about the news- came in and pulled Kate for a chat, she didn't think much of it since he pulled her away quite a bit.

Ever since Kate was a young girl she'd dreamt of being on the cover of Vogue, collecting most of the magazines that had come out since 1959 to that very day.

'The french are glad to die for love
They delight in fighting duels
But I prefer a man who lives
And gives expensive jewels.'

Kate smiled at the beautiful Marilyn Monroe that was on the television in her dressing room.

"Such a beautiful girl she was." Someone said from behind her, Kate turned and saw a slender man, with brown hair and Buddy Holly type glasses.

"You can say that again." She said in administration, Marilyn gorgeous pink dress, god how Kate wished she could wear it.

"I'm Elton, by the way." The slender man said "I'm Kate." She smiled.

"It's really great to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you." He smiled "all good I hope." She chuckled.

"Don't worry darling, you sound like good news to me." He smirked.

Kate laughed and looked at the large mirror in the dressing room, "here." Elton said, picking up the blush.

Carefully, he softly dabbed some of the rosy pink coloured blush onto her cheeks "beautiful." He smiled.

Somehow that small amount of blush made her whole makeup come together, that's what the makeup artist, Rose, forgot, the stupid blush.

_____

SMILING, Kate looked at herself on the cover of the magazine, younger her would be very proud.

She was sat on her love seat, Lila fast asleep in her mummy's arms.

Elvis playing in the background, the soft chirping from the bird outside the window. The peacefulness was interrupted by the timer that was keeping track on how long Kate facemask had been on for.

"Shit," she muttered frustratedly, carefully, she laid Lila down onto the couch and run to the bathroom.

Just as she was wiping her facemask off there was a knock on the door, 'great timing.' Kate thought.

She walked to the front door and opened it to see John "oh hello John." She smiled.

"Hi love." He pecked her cheek and stepped into the house, "where's me lover boy?" He asked.

"He's on a work trip." Kate sighed, as she carefully picked Lila up "I'll just go put her to bed make yourself at home."

"Goodnight, my beautiful girl." She smiled to her daughter, she kissed her forehead and cover her little body with a blanket.

Kate walked downstairs and went to the kitchen for some drinks, "here you go." She passed John a glass of beer "cheers frenchie." He smiled.

"That name will never get old." Kate chuckled taking a sip from the bottle.

"So how is Paul?" She asked him "I didn't come over here to talk about Paul." John sniggered.

"Right of course." Kate sighed, "how are Cyn and Jules." She asked.

"Uh yeah, they're good." He said.

"Hold on, John. How did you know I lived here now?" She questioned with furrowed eyebrows "I asked Cyn." He said "oh right..." Kate muttered.

"When is the album getting released?" John asked "two days." She said taking a sip of her beer.

"What's it called again?"

"Voulez-Vous." Kate smiled proudly.

_____

𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

CARELESSLY, Kate walked around outside the house were the music video of When I Kissed The Teacher was being filmed, her hips swaying from side to side with a cigarette hanging loosely between her middle and index finger.

She wore two pigtails with light pink bow clipped on, a white shirt that was button stopped so you could see her cleavage clearly, a black mini skirt, white knee high socks, black pumps and a tie loosely around her neck.

Kate could hear the clicking of the cameras from the cameramen that were hidden very poorly behind the large gate that surrounded the house.

She could also hear the sound of fans screaming and yelling, and the sound of the police shouting at them to go home and to get lost.

The only reason Kate was outside was because of her cigarette, she'd come out every break they had -which was rarely- she couldn't go a hour or longer without one of the cancer sticks, Jack didn't allowed her to smoke inside for some reason.

The group had been working on the video for quite some weeks, starting on the 14th three days after Kate had arrived back from her honeymoon.

Lila was at the Lennon's house getting looked after by Cynthia and probably getting entertained by young Julian. The weather was pretty miserable that day, rain fell hard on the ground which was why Kate had the umbrella in her other hand.

She was being extra careful to make sure her second ciggie wouldn't get ruined by the rain like her first one had, since it got absolutely drenched by the rain and fell right out of her very hands, much to her disappointment.

Kate stubbed out the ciggie and walked back towards the large house that was being used as a school and one of the many rooms used as a classroom.

Richard Burton, who was playing the teacher and Kate, as the in love student. The rest of the band thought it'd only be the best if Kate played the student that had fell for the teacher, since she was known for being quite the flirt and also since she did have quite the effect on their male fans.

_____