𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝙂𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚! 𝙂𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚! 𝙂𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚!

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧)'GROOVY

'GROOVY.'

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

ONE month to go, only one month. A very pregnant Kate sat in bed, with a aching back.

She swung over legs off the bed and pushed herself off the bed, she stumbled a bit and rested both of her hands on her stomach.

Kate went over to the cabinet and picked up some colourful paints, she walked down the hall to the plain white wall. She stared at it for a few minutes and thought about what she was about to do.

After laying a large white mat onto the hard floor, she begun to paint onto the wall, swirls, circles, little figures, flowers, just mostly psychedelic designs.

She smiled at her art work "groovy."

Waddling down to the empty room in her home, she looked around, she'd been thinking of down something about this room for a while now.

Her doctor told her to go easy, painting and moving furniture is quite easy, isn't it?

She stuck some pictures onto the walls, grinning as she saw the picture of herself and Paul going to the dance in 1960.

She painted onto the walls, moved the hammock into the room, her mannequin torso stand, fabrics, sewing machines, a love seat, a table and some chairs.

She fell back onto the love seat, she smiled at what she'd managed to accomplish in so little time.

Kate open the large cupboards that was in the room, she saw some canvases, glancing back at the paints. Suppose her baby likes arts and crafts?

_____

KATE was laid on the couch, watching Breakfast At Tiffany's, when the front door was knocked on, she furrowed her brows.

She got herself up from the couch and waddled over to the door, she peered through the peep hole and smiled when she saw Paul.

Kate swung the door open and lunged herself into his arms "I've missed you." She giggled, he chuckle and kissed her forehead.

"I've missed you as well." He smiled "how is baby?" He asked "baby is good, their very active at the moment though." She pouted.

"I've got to show to something." She smiled, she took his hand and led him do the hallway "do you like it, dear?"

"I think it's beautiful." He stood there and admired her art work, it was incredible, who knew she had it in her, but by the point he was very aware she was full of surprises.