chapter 28- i love you.

⚠️tw for thoughts of sh and suicide⚠️
I wake up in a hospital bed. I remember most of what happened but some details are a bit blurry. My head is pounding and i have a black eye. I hope Scott is locked up by now.
"Oh, good to see your awake again. I'm your doctor, Stacy."
"Am i ok?"
"Yes, you had a mild concussion and you now have a black eye but your going to be okay. We're gonna keep you here one more day just so we can make sure your ok to go home and run some safety tests. But your gonna be fine."
"Is anyone here to see me?" I ask, why even bother no one cares enough they're probably happy I'm in the hospital.
"Yes, do you want me to call them?"
"Yes please."
I realize I'm in a hospital gown and anyone can see my cuts but Sam thought i stopped a while ago.. shit.
"Hey y/n, how are you?" Sam says as he enters the room.
"Hey Sammy. I'm ok. How are you? Did you sleep?" I ask as i hide my arm under the covers.
"Not really but I'm fine. You don't have to hide your arm i already saw it earlier when i came to check on you."
"Oh.. I'm sorry-"
"It's okay. Getting better always has some bad parts i know your trying you best. Just know that I'm here for you ok? I love you."
"Thank you.. i love you too dummy. Is uh, did he get arrested?"
"Yes, he got six months in prison."
Colby enters the room too.
"Hey y/n." He says walking over and sitting next to the bed.
"Hey Colbs. Did you sleep well?"
"No, i got some coffee tho so I'm good."
"Ok, try to get some rest though ok?"
"Yeah, ok." He says now holding my hand.
We talk for a while and they go home to sleep and change after the doctors tell them I'm ok and that I'll be coming back home tomorrow but I'll have to stay with them for a bit to make sure I'm okay.
It's now the next day and I'm getting ready to go home. I meet up with Sam and Colby and we drive to their house. We decide it's best for me to stay in bed today.
I hate that they have to take care of me again.. why cant i just die? It would fix everything. I still have my razors.. i could fix that easily.
Right now all i can think is about the sweet idea of death. I seems so right to me. It's like i deserve it. I'm sure everyone will be happy after I'm gone. Then Colby can finally have someone who deserves him.
I get pulled out of my thoughts by Colby walking into the room and laying down besides me.
"Hey babe, how are you?" He asks.
"I'm ok. I'm getting better don't worry about me."
"What's on your mind? I can tell something is up."
"Nothing.. i just wish you were with someone who doesn't make you worry all the time and someone who deserves you."
"Hey, there is no one in this world that i would rather be with than you. Your the most handsome most funny person i know and all the time i think your too good for this world. Trust me when I tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i dont want to even imagine my life without you. I love you, ok?"
"Y- you love me?"
"I- i mean yes.. is that ok?"
"Of course it's ok dummy, i love you too."
He gives me a forehead kiss sense he doesn't want to trigger me because of what Scott did wich i think is adorable then he cuddles with me.
"Try to get some rest handsome."
"You too ok? I know you haven't slept, pretty boy."
We cuddle for a while and fall asleep like that.