chapter 12- thanks again.

We drive to my apartment and park the car.
"Ok, i know this place can trigger things so if you need anything at all let me know ok?" Colby says.
"Yeah, don't worry i will. Thanks Colby."
We get out of the car and i hold his hands as we walk into the apartment, he didn't seem to mind it though.
I unlock my front door and step in. I don't even look around much, i just head to where i know my things are. I go to my bedroom and get a suitcase for my clothes.
After a while of getting everything I need with colbys help we finish packing.
We head back to the car and start driving home.
"Hey, thanks again for your help you really didn't have to." I say.
"It's really no problem, i love spending time with you."
"So, about tomorrow. What are we gonna do? I mean in the shanley hotel."
"Oh, were just gonna do a normal investigation like we did in the conjuring."
"Cool, i like filming those videos with you guys it's fun."
"Yeah, well they're way better with you in it."
"Well duh I'm amazing~" i joke, wich makes him laugh.
We get back to his place and see Sam hanging out with Kat.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey!" Kat says hugging us.
"I ordered us some pizza, k?" Sam says.
"Ok."
"Do you guys wanna watch something?"
"Sure, how about Deadpool?"
"Oh, righttt i forgot your like obsessed with him. Yeah, it's been a while since I watched it."
"I'm not obsessed i just have good taste in films."
"Yeah, sure."
We all lay down on the couch and watch the film, the pizza gets here so we eat a bit too.
After a while the film ends and i see Sam and Colby have fallen asleep. Leaving only me and Kat awake.
We both get up slowly and go talk in the kitchen.
"So, Sam told me what happened.. don't worry he didn't tell anyone else and I'm not gonna either i just wanted to to let you know that I'm here for you and that we love you, ok?" Kat says.
"Oh.. thanks Kat, but I'm fine. I'm doing better already." I say.
"That's good. You know you can always count on me."
"Yeah, i know. I'm here for you too. We should wake them up so they can sleep in their beds."
"Yeah, let's go."
We wake them up and each of us go to bed.
Before i sleep i check my cuts and create three new ones to help me relax. I clean them up and go to sleep, wich happened quite quickly sense i haven't slept in a while.