chapter 13- Liz.

I wake up to someone knocking at my door.
"Yeah, what's up?" I say.
"Just letting you know that I'm going out with Kat for lunch, if you need anything colbys here."
"K, have fun."
"Bye dork."
"Bye idiot."
I get up and change for the day.

I go to the living room and see Colby sat there going through his phone

"Hey bitch." I say as i jump onto the couch.
"Hey y/n, feeling better?" Colby says.
"Yeah, so when are we going to the shanley hotel?"
"Around like 6pm but we're gonna meet up with Josh and Seth at 5pm."
"Ok."
We spend some time together then we all go to some food place to meet up with them.
I don't think I've met josh or Seth before so I'm actually really nervous, what if they find me annoying?
"We're here." Sam says.
"Let's meet with them outside." Colby says.
"Ok." I say.
We walk over to them.
"Hey!" Josh says.
"Hey, I'm y/n. sam's brother."
"Oh your the medium right?"
"Yeah." I say with a chuckle.
"That's cool man."
"How are you guys?"
"We're good yeah, it's gonna be fun exploring that place with you guys." Seth says.
"So can we like sit down inside and you tell us some experiences you've had there?"
"Yeah, let's do it."
We walk inside and sit down at a table then Colby starts recording.
"You guys are sure your down to do this? Cause I'm not kidding, like it's fun and exciting but for me and Seth this was our most haunted place we've ever done." Josh says.
"I had to leave the building cause i felt like i was gonna throw up." Seth adds.
"So what, is it even worth it to do this then? Or.." Colby says looking at me with a bit of concern.
"What if that happens again?" Sam asks.
"I mean i say let's go for it and if anything like that happens we stop." I say.
"I already knew that people were gonna say this video is fake because it was so real and things were just happening as if it were a movie."
"There's not a room that you walk into that something's not gonna happen."
"It sounds perfect for us, for our channel. We just don't want you guys to do anything you're not comfortable with doing again."
"It makes me wanna like explore that realm more because for me like, i didn't have to wait for an hour to get something cause it happens every second."
"You have no idea what you guys are in for."
After talking for a bit we go to the shanley.
When we were near it Sam started recording.
"Rainy foggy day i think this is it."
"Oh, it's that old ass place over there?" Colby says.
"No it's not!"
"Don't know, is it?" I ask.
"Oh my god! This looks horrifying."
"And look were at like-"
"Were in the middle of goddamn nowhere! It's a ghost town. How is this even a hotel? Look how destroyed it is. I was not expecting this."
"Me neither."
"Yeah, but this place in general feels way less heavy from the conjuring, not saying i get a good vibe from it but yeah." I say.
"I mean.. that good, right?" Colby says laughing.
"Yup. Time to get spooky~" i joke.
"So we're gonna head inside and talk with another medium it's gonna be great."
"Yeah, this place is over 150 years old it's gonna be a crazy night."
"This is gonna be insane."
We get out of the car and meet up once again with them Infront of the house this time.
"You did not tell us this looks like a fucking haunted ass building." Sam says.
"I'm already here and I'm like damn, should we even go in? I'm kinda freaked out." Josh says.
"The windows are broken what is this place?"
"Hey, Seth i don't want to alarm you or anything but someone's here and they just keep looking at you." I say.
"Wait what?" Seth says freaked out.
"Wait really? What do they look like?" Josh says.
"Um ok so it's a women she looks around like 50 or 60 rears old, she's wearing her hair up in a like a hair bun and she's wearing a black dress but one of those old dresses women used to wear. She didn't say almost anything but she said the word Liz, I'm guessing that's a nickname of sorts? Does that ring any bells?"
"Holy shit! Are you kidding me?" Sam says.
"What?" I ask genuinely confused.
"That's Lizzie Borden! Guys if you didn't know Seth borden is actually related to the axe murderer Lizzie borden! That's insane!" Colby says.
"As soon as you said that colbs, she just walked away and vanished."
"Do you think talking about it upsets her?"
"A little but it's more like annoyed you know?"
"That's crazy!" Seth says.
After that we meet up with the medium and start the actual video.