chapter 9- one more chance.

⚠️two for abusive relationship.⚠️
After the movie ended i see that Colby fell asleep on the couch so i cover him up to make sure he's comfortable and go to my room.
I lay down on my bed and try to sleep but i can't get Scott out of my mind.. he seems to be sorry but is it worth it? Does he love me? I think as i get a flashback from a conversation we had.
~ flashback ~
"Goddammit y/n! Are you that fucking stupid? Do you really think anyone besides me is ever gonna want to be with you? I mean look at yourself! Your fat and ugly and extremely sensitive and no one will ever love you! Are you really giving up on the only person capable of loving you?"
"Tha- that's not true!"
"Isn't it though? How could anyone love a bitch like you? Huh? Your gonna die alone if you leave me because you don't deserve love and i know damn well your not special enough to receive it from anyone else."
~end of flashback ~
Tears fall from my eyes as the flashback appears in my mind. Maybe Scott was right... Maybe i don't deserve love.. and maybe he is my only option..

•me:
-so, I've been thinking..
-and I'm gonna give you one more chance.
•scott:
-i knew you'd come around.
-lets meet up tomorrow for lunch.
•me:
-sounds good.
-ill see you then.

Did i make the right choice? I guess there's only one way to find out.
After a while i manage to fall asleep.
I wake up at around 9am and go see if Colby woke up.
I walk to the living room see he's on his phone.
"Good morning colbs."
"Hey! Morning y/n."
"So, um I'm actually have a date for lunch today so before that you should hear home, but we can hang out a bit beforehand."
COLBY'S POV:
A date? Why did that upset me? I mean, i shouldn't feel hurt if we aren't a thing.. he probably doesn't even like me back..
"Oh, ok cool. Who is your date?"
"It's actually Scott. Yeah, we talked and decided to give it another try."
Scott? Really? He's always a jerk. He's always rude to everyone and never lets y/n speak for himself. I don't know i just don't get a good vibe from him.. but maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe it's all in my head.
Y/NS POV:
"Ok, well i actually have to go home And finish editing. But tell me how it was after k?"
"Ok , I'll make sure to text you."
"Great, I'll see you later k?"
"Yup, bye colbs." I say as i hug him and he leaves.
"Byee."
I check the time and it's now almost 10am. I decide to rest a bit then get ready to meet up with Scott.