How NOT To Sneak Into The Witches Forest

Storge barged into the Black Bull's base. She found Asta trying to sweep the floor with a broom (a normal one that doesn't fly) in his mouth. As soon as he saw her, he carefully spat the broom to the side, leaning it on a wall. "Hey Storge! Where have you been all day?" He asked with the usual large smile on his face. Without a moment to waste, she rushed to him, pulled out a strip of black cloth and quickly covered his eyes.  "We need to go," She said as she dragged him on top of her broomstick, hopped on, and flew out. 

"Oi oi oi Storge, what's going on?!" Asta exclaimed, trying to grab the blindfolds. He, obviously, wasn't able to do that without his hands. He felt himself levitating on a broomstick as he scooted forward to get closer to Storge. "You'll see," she answered as the broom hovered and zoomed out of the base. 

"Wait, this ki?!" He said, frantically glancing around him. "Is Noelle here?" 

"Of course I am, stupid Bakasta," Noelle, who was flying with Dominante, pouted. 

"And Finral senpai too?" 

"That's right Asta," Finral replied with a smile. 

"Man, you never cease to impress me kid," Fanzel said with a laugh. 

"Huh? Fanzell sensei! Wha-what are you doing here?" 

"He's still as noisy as ever," Mariella said. "That's what makes him so admirable," Dominante added. 

"Dominante and Mariella?!" 

"Stop moving around Asta! We're going to fall of the broom because of you," Storge bickered as she tried to get her broom under control. "But where are we goinggggg," Asta whined, begging for an answer. "Be patient, you'll see," Storge assured him. 

Finral teleported as close as he could to the Witch's forest. But since he has never been there himself, the group still needed to fly for a few minutes before actually reaching their final destination, which gave them some time for idle chit chat. 

"By the way, Noelle dear, how's your magic coming along?" Dominante asked. Noelle produced the proudest face ever to be seen. "I've improved tremendously," she claimed. "I am royalty afterall!" 

"Oh yeah!" Asta enthusiastically joined the conversation. "She made this huge water orb that allowed the whole gang to go under water and withstand the strong mana currents! She also summoned a huge water dragon that absolutely DESTROYED the place. It was amazing!" 

"It's called the Sea Dragon's Cradle and the Sea Dragon's Roar! Stupid Bakasta." Even her signature hair flip couldn't obscure the proud look on her face. "But he was totally right. Without me, we couldn't have ever completed the mission." 

"Well then I guess I have to quickly find a way to defeat that before our next practice duel," Storge said with a smile. She was happy for her dear friend, but part of her really wished that she was there herself. Storge wanted to surpass her limits as much as Noelle did. She just needed a chance to test her powers. 

"Okay, here we are," Dominante announced as the group descended to the ground and landed in front of an enormous wooden gate. "Where even are we?" Asta asked, frantically glancing left and right to try to figure out their location. "Hold on," Storge said as she untied his blindfolds and pulled it away from his face. 

"WHOAAAAAAAAA," Asta exclaimed at the sight of the huge gate. "Where is this?" 

"Stupid bakasta..." Noelle sighed. 

"This is the entrance of the Witches forest," Dominante explained. "My hometown." 

"Dominante..." Fanzell said with concern as he approached his wife and held her by the waist. 

"Hahaha there isn't any time to be nostalgic," she said as she quickly composed herself. "The Witch Queen's magic allows her to sense everything that is going on in this forest. So if you use the tiniest iota of magic, she'll know." 

"So how are we getting in?" Storge asked, hoping that they didn't come all this way for nothing. 

Dominante's smile turned into a sly determined one. "We are going to use this!" She pulled out a cloak that makes you invisible. "This one of kind product of mine will make our presence and our mana completely undetectable, allowing us to look for the Witch Queen unnoticed." She proudly proclaimed. "And it's now available at a hefty discount!" 

"How much?" Noelle asked, already pulling out her coin pouch. 

Dominante immediately felt guilty. "No no dear. For our purposes today, it's free. However..." She pulled out another cloak. "I only have 2". 

"Can't Storge make another one?" Asta bluntly asked. 

"Ehem, you want me to make a cloak that conceals magic WITH magic?" Storge clarified.  

"Oh right..." 

"Come now, I know a secret entrance. Let's go!" 

The group managed to enter the forest undetected, but they were very uncomfortable. Dominante, Mariella, Noelle, and Storge had to squeeze in one broom under one cloak while Zell, Asta, and Finral had to manage the other one. Mind you, 4 people is like the MAX capacity of a standard broom. 

They flew past a few homes where the resident witches could be seen chatting, cleaning, and going about their day as usual. "I would give anything to talk to them," Finral cried. "Shhhhh, keep quiet," Mariella scolded him through the cloth. 

"There! You see that?" Dominante said, gesturing up to a floating terracotta like golem. "Those were made by the Witch Queen to protect the forest. If it detects you, it will shoot fire balls until you are dead. So be careful." 

Storge audibly gulped. "Noted." 

"Okay, so the Witch Queen should be in the castle-" In the middle of Dominante's sentence, the boys cloak got pulled off by accident, exposing them to a nearby security golem. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH a man is in the forest!" Countless screams of nearby witches could be heard as Zell tried to dodge the golem's attacks. He accidentally bumped into the girl's broom, knocking their cloak off as well. 

"Dammit," everyone simultaneously muttered as they flew their broom as fast as they came to the direction of the castle. A few golems quickly detected them and began to open fire. Storge jumped off and with a swift motion of her hand, created a Pegasus to ride on. With her load off the girl's broom, Dominante, Noelle, and Mariella could fly faster. 

A golem shot a fire ball at them. "STORGE! BEHIND YOU," Asta warned. Midflight, Storge quickly pointed at it, creating a water ball to counter and cause an explosion upon impact. This bought the group more time to get away and quickly approach the castle. 

Luckily for them, there was a large gaping hole that they could fly into. "QUICKLY! In there," Dominante ordered as both brooms went full speed through the whole and crashed on the cold floor. 

"Is everyone okay?" Storge asked as she landed and jumped down as quickly as possible. She was stopped at her tracks. To the group's surprise, they witnessed Vanessa, who was unconscious and badly bruised, being stepped on a lady wearing a huge green and black feather dress with a magic hat. This infuriated the Black Bulls that were present. 

"VANESSA!" Noelle screamed, holding up her wand, ready to attack. 

Asta's grimoire presented itself. His sword emerged and Asta bit it by the hilt. "Get.your.feet.of.her this.instant!"