Tribute to the Old Master

Storge will never forget how she, Asta, Noelle, and Finral came back to the base, only to see around 50 Diamond Kingdom Assasins tide up and bruised from top to bottom. Seeing how satisfied Luck is, it's easy to deduce what happened. 

"Oi Storge," Yami called with his usual gruffy voice. "Give me a report will ya?" 

"Um okay, so we got to the Black Market," Storge began. "Zell met his fiancée. But then Mariela, the Diamond Kingdom assassin, who was also Zell's former student, appeared. Turns out she was trying to help Zell and escape the kingdom herself. But before they could leave the place, one of Mariella's Diamond Kingdom "friends" showed up and fought us. Asta, Zell, and Mariella took care of him pretty quickly and soon they were of on their way again." 

Yami sighed, "And you're not hurt are you?" 

Storge shook her head. "Nope, not even a scratch." 

Being pleased with her answer, he placed his lit cigarette between his teeth. "Good work. I'm going to go take a dump. Call the Capital will ya and tell them to pick these goons up for further investigation." 

Present Day

Finral, Storge, and Noelle landed their broomsticks in front of a rundown house. "Is this it?" Storge asked.

Finral looked down again at the letter Zell had sent them. It contained his address and since it's a place Finral has never been yet, the trio needed to fly there using their brooms. "Yeah, I guess?" 

"It's so rundown," Noelle commented. "I thought they had higher standards. Unlike me though, I'm royalty."

"We should've stopped by Kikka to get a housewarming gift," Storge said as she straightened her dress and made her way to the house. 

Storge knocked on the door. "Fanzell-Sensei, are you home?" 

An explosion erupted inside the house, causing the ground to shake. The trio fumbled backwards as Dominante's scream could be heard from withing the house. 

"YOU IDIOT HUSBAND! WHO ON EARTH LOSES THEIR CLOTHES A FEW SECONDS AFTER PUTTING THEM ON? GO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR!" 

The door opened, and Mariella peaked her head out. "Oh it's you. Come in." She opened the door wider and gestured for them to come inside. "Excuse us," Finral said as they walked in. 

"Ah! You're finally here," Dominante welcomed them with a wide smile. "Welcome! Have a seat, I'll get you something to drink." "Thank you so much," Storge said as she took pulled back a seat in the dinner table and sat down. Finral and Noelle did the same. 

Noelle leaned towards Mariella, who was standing by. "What happened?" She whispered. "It's complicated," Mariella answered with a sigh. 

"I'm very sorry about that," Dominante said as she quickly served a few glasses filled with fragrant tea to her guest. "My dear husband is just being difficult this early in the morning. Nothing to be concerned of." 

"I see..." Finral said as he took a sip of his drink. "Still better than being single tho."

"Ah, you're here," Zell said, properly clothed. "Hello sensei, how are you?" Storge greeted him. 

"Better then ever," Zell replied as he strode to his wife and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Life has been great since I married this beauty right here." "If only you weren't such in idiot husband," Dominante grumbled before kissing him back. 

Storge and Noelle could practically hear Finral crying as they drank their beverages. "If only they would stay like that," Mariella said. "Then the house wouldn't be so destroyed thanks to their heated banter."