"GET THIS MAN SOME PANTS!"

Since discovering the true nature of Asta's "magic", both he and Storge (Yuno is too cool to participate) practiced in the woods surrounding Hage. Storge would pick some berries and read fiction (as part of her own training) while Asta did a few thousand push ups and other cardio exercises. They always fight a few duels before calling it a day. 

With Asta's new found anti magic, Asta has been winning a lot more recently, forcing Storge to think of knew techniques and objects to imagine in order to beat him. Asta easily beated her mini birds and fairies. The huge wolf lost too. She then thought up a moving tree with vines that swatted the huge sword away and pinned Asta to the ground. That move worked once and in the next one Asta cut the tree up with his sword before it could get to him. 

The more techniques and weird things Storge came up with, the more pages appeared in her grimoire. Soon, her grimoire consisted of 7 pages, all shinning and turning in a circular manner. 

After the fifth duel, Storge let herself fall on the grass and leaned on the nearest tree. "Time out!" She said between deep breaths and pants. "I need a break." 

"WHAT! But we're just getting started!" Asta said as he got down into push up position. "Then I'll just do push ups until you are strong enough to fight again!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!" 

"Man, you're a monster." Storge sighed as she closed her eyes. Asta's enthusiastic voice echoed in her head as her mind thought of new monsters and stories to use to fight Asta. "Not sure how all of this is going to help my search. But training is always beneficial in every situation right? I'm sure it'll come in handy some day." 

She felt a finger nudge on her shoulder as if trying to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes before opening them. "Asta..."She mumbled. "If you wanted to wake me up, you could have just-"

It wasn't Asta. 

I was a man. with. no. clothes. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

After a few punches, kicks, and a few wacks of Asta's sword later. Asta and Storge (who was still shook, who could blame her) diplomatically sat with the mysterious man. Asta forced him to sit on the opposite side of the tree Storge was resting at so that he was out of sight but still within hearing range. 

"So, who are you again?" Asta asked. "Fanzell Kruger," he answered, a hint of embarrassment could be heard in his voice. "I was chased by a boar and lost all my clothes hehe." 

"How is that even possible?!" Storge pointed out. 

"It happens more frequently than you think dear." He said with a sigh.  

"Anyways," he continued. "I was wondering if you could help me look for my fiancée. Her name is Dominante Code and we were separated because the guards caught up to us when we escaped the Diamond Kingdom." 

Asta and Storge's mind was blown. "YOU'RE FROM THE DIAMOND KINGDOM!!" They said together. 

Sounds of Zell scratching his head could be heard. "Yeah, got fed up with their government and decided to flee." 

"Thats. So. Cool." The two teens squealed.  "A couple in love running away from an oppressive government. Sounds like a romance novel I would read any day." Storge said. She indeed was a fan of stories and novels, which greatly benefits her and her magic development. 

"It must be good to be young..." Zell joked. 

A strong breeze past by and gave Zell quite a chill. His body trembled as he let out a sneeze. 

"I think I'm gonna go get some clothes from the Church," Storge said as she grabbed her broom (it was actually Yuno's broom that she borrowed because she doesn't have one) and prepared to go. "Keep Mr. Fanzell company okay Asta!" 

"Totaly," he answered and off she went. 

The church frequently gets clothing donations (the villagers of Hage are very kind hearted people) but some of them are too big for any of them to wear. So those are the clothes Storge packed up and brought back to the woods. Sister Lily asked what she was doing, to which she replied that she met someone on the street who needed it. 

Back in the woods, she handed the clothes to Asta, who handed it over to Zell, who then put it on. It was a nice fit and soon he could face the kids without dealing with demonetization. 

"Looks good," Storge said. 

"By the way Storge," Asta said. "Zell told me that he was a commander of the Diamond Kingdom and trained a few kids that are about our age. He offered to help me with my swordsmanship. Wanna join?" 

"Consider it as an apology for our first encounter and a thank you for the clothes," Zell explained. 

Storge thought about it for a sec. "I would love to have some training, but my magic doesn't make me use a sword."

Zell laughed. "This boy told me that you have imagination magic. Can't you imagine a sword?" 

Storge never thought about that. She closed her eyes tight and held her hands close. "A sword," she said in her head as she visualized a a plain knight's sword she once saw in a children's picture book. She suddenly felt a solid metal between her hands and when she opened her eyes, there it was. 

"Good girl," Zell said approvingly. "Now you can use that for close combat." Storge gave it a swing and felt it *swooshed* against the air. "This is so cool!" She said with sparkles in her eyes. 

"So, want some training?" Zell asked. 

"Oh totally," she answered.