Zell and The Black Bulls

(Flashback to a few weeks ago, after they went to the Kikka but before the dungeon arc.) 

"So, this is what we're looking for," Storge said, observing a vague drawing of a mushroom shaped thing (?) that Charmy handed to her. Noelle peered over her shoulder to have a look. "Looks poisonous to me. Don't you dare feed this to me! I'm royalty!" 

"No no no," Charmy said, shaking her head profusely.  "It's going to add a huge amount of flavor to the soup la. I need you to find TONS of it for dinner." 

"Well, we were going to train in the woods together. Weren't we Noelle?" Storge said as she turned to her noble friend. "We'll just keep an eye out for these." "Agreed," Noelle said with an approving nod. 

Storge and Noelle exited the base. It was early. The sun just rose and the lush forest that surrounds the base was bright but cool due to the morning breeze. It's the ideal time to practice. Asta was running around the base doing his errands so he couldn't train with the girls today. His battle cry could be heard throughout the entire building as a few of the hallways and rooms began to shift. 

Storge raised both her hands high up into a stretch. "Man, it feels good to be out of the base this early. We should do this more often." 

"You are lucky that I totally agree with you Storge," Noelle said. "I am, in fact, royalty you know." 

"Yep, made note of that since day one." Storge replied as they ventured into the woods.

"Storge, have I told you what happened in Saussy Village?" 

Storge turned to her. "I don't think so. The only thing I know about it is based on what Magna Senpai explained that day. I must've been really hard seeing those heartless people doing such horrible things." 

"Yeah," Noelle said. Her face became gloomy as she recalled of the things she saw. "But that's not what I want to tell you!" She quickly composed herself.  "I learned a new spell!" She crossed hands and produced the proudest look on her face. "Watch!" 

She quickly crouched down and placed both of her hands on the ground. Her grimoire flew out of its casing and glowed as it opened. Storge stopped and watched. 

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Nest!" 

A dome quickly appeared and enveloped both Noelle and Storge. Strong circular currents make up its walls, preventing any danger from penetrating it. Storge's eyes sparkled in awe. "Whoaaa, that's so cool." 

"I know right," Noelle said, pleased with how impressed her friend looked. She stood back up and the dome disappeared. She flicked her pigtails. "I am royalty after all." 

"Looks like I'm going to have to find a way to break it." 

"There's no way-" 

"Excuse me girls?" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

Before Storge could even notice what was going on, she felt a hand quickly cover her eyes and Noelle hysterically screaming at the top of her lungs. 

"GET AWAY YOU CREEP!" Noelle yelled as she aimed her wand and began rapidly shooting water orbs. It hit the trees left and right since Noelle was closing her eyes as well. 

"NO! PLEASE! WAIT! AHHH!"  

"Noelle what on earth is going on?!" 

"GET AWAY FROM US!" 

With Finral, Magna, and Luck's interference (they quickly ran out of the base after hearing all of the screaming), and Yami angrily coming out of the bathroom, later, everyone was back in the Black Bulls common room with their unexpected guest wrapped in towels and sitting next to the fireplace. That guest was none other than Zell, the runaway fugitive from the Diamond Kingdom, who was once again naked.