Note From the Author

Hello fellow mages! It's me, Emma Battenbourne. 

As a celebration for reaching 10 chapters, I want to take a few moments to express my eternal gratitude for the love and support I've been getting through comments, votes, and reads from you all. Just the fact that I manage to grab a your attention for a few moments to read what I write is just crazy and this fanfiction wouldn't be the same without every single one of you. 

You see, English isn't my first language. But despite that, my stubborn ass still wanted to write this fanfiction in this language because this was the language I watched Black Clover in and I want to share my story to a wider audience, which is possible if I wrote my story in English. 

I had my doubts whether the words I'm using are good enough or whether or not the story is engaging enough for readers to enjoy. I decided to just push those thoughts away and just write and write and write until I'm happy with what I've got and published it. I am fully aware that this story is nowhere near perfect, but it's always worth it to try. Failure and errors are temporary, but regret is forever. 

The reason I chose Black Clover is because this show has been my comfort anime for a year and I feel like I need to contribute something to the fandom, especially after the anime just ended (I'm still crying about that btw). I don't draw so writing seemed like my best bet. 

For those out there who want to write their own fanfiction for Black Clover, or any other anime, movie, and story, all I can say is just go for it. I know it's not gonna be prefect on the first try. But practice makes perfect. After you hit that publish button and someone reads it for the first time, it really makes their day better knowing that there's more content for them to enjoy outside of the actual source material. Your efforts will never end up in vain. 

Once again, thank you for you support for this fanfiction and let's jump to the next chapter, "A Wack On The Head". 

ps I want to give a huge thank you to RebekahMalcolm4 and happyandjoana27 for being so active and engaging in the comments. The things you both say never cease to put a smile in my face every time I read it. Honestly, I wouldn't have been able to keep continuing this fanfiction without you. 

RebekahMalcolm4 has been making Black Clover fanfiction herself and you should go check it out. I had a blast reading it myself and I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.