Chapter 60: 2 Weeks

"Y/n, are you alright?" Severus asked as we took a seat on my couch.

"Just fucking peachy, Severus," I replied bitterly. "Yeah, you know the highlight of my entire day was having my ex and current boyfriend gang up on me. Really just the fucking cherry on top of an already shitty situation. The two of you have never been able to agree on a single thing but you seemed to both agree that I'd done something wrong!"

"No, love! I'm sorry! That's not what I meant! I'm sorry if that's how I made you feel! I guess I was just a bit hurt when I thought maybe we wouldn't have been together if Sirius hadn't been sent away... that maybe you only saw me as a second option."

"No, Sev. I never saw you that way. I was trying to be careful not to hurt Sirius any more than I already was. I love you, Sev. Nothing could change that. Even if we could go back in time and Sirius wasn't sent away, I'd still choose you."

Tears slipped from his eyes, his insecurities spilling over his cheeks.

"Oh, my love," I whispered as he fought to hold in his tears. He brought his hand up to his face to quickly wipe away the tears but I grabbed his hand, bringing it to my lips before I stood up, pulling him with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began pressing soft kisses along the trail the tears had left, tasting the salty tears on my lips. His chest pressed against mine as he wrapped his hands around my body, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Would you leave me for him?" he asked softly.

"No, love... no," I assured him, pressing my lips against his. We kissed for several moments, deep and passionate, neither one of us trying to dominate the other. We simply enjoyed holding each other as we poured our love into this simple act of affection, trying to prove to him how much I love him.

"Promise?" he whispered against my lips.

"Oh, Sev... yes, I promise. I love you. I chose you... and I will continue to choose you everyday. Sirius and I are just friends now... you and I are so much more than that, my love."

He pressed his forehead against mine as his eyes searched mine. It was as if he was trying to find any hint of dishonesty within them but he found none. I felt his body relax around mine as he buried his face in my hair. I chuckled, pressing soft kisses along his neck and chest.

"You're so cute," I murmured.

"What? I am not! I am Severus Snape, the Dungeon Bat. I am feared among students and many teachers. I am not cute."

"You're cute to me, Mr. Dungeon Bat. Come on, I want cuddles," I said, dragging him to the couch as I put on a muggle movie he had never heard of. His fingers traced patterns over my skin as we fell asleep watching the movie, completely unaware of the horror to come.

*** 2 Weeks Later***

Finally, two more weeks had passed and Severus's punishment was over. I awoke that morning to him snuggled against me, his face buried in my hair. I slowly rolled over and was greeted with a soft smile and his eyes slowly opening.

"Good morning, love," he spoke softly, his deep morning voice sending tingles through my spine.

"Good morning, Sev."

"How is it possible for you to look so beautiful when you first wake up?" he whispered, gently stroking my cheek. Heat rose to my cheek as I looked down before he quickly lifted my chin.

"Now, who's the cute one?" he chuckled.

"Still you, Sevy," I replied, rolling over and straddling him. I began slowly grinding my hips against his and he moaned.

"Oh, fuck... don't tease me like that, baby."

"Oh, don't worry, baby. I'm not teasing you this time. Yesterday marked the end of the month. You've earned this, love."

I watched as his eyes filled with delight and he placed his hands on my waist, bucking his hips up, desperately trying to get more friction.

"Please, baby... I've waited a month. I don't think I can wait any longer... I need to be inside of you, please." Small whimpers left his lips as I began slipping his boxers off, releasing his aching cock. I slipped off my pants before sinking down onto him. He moaned as his cock slipped perfectly inside me.

"Oh, fuck, yes... so good. You're so good, baby... fuck... so good for me." He moaned and whimpered as I rode him.

"Will you ever cost Remus his job again?"

"No! Never!"

"Will you ever try to turn Sirius in again? Will you ever try to betray me again?" I asked, bouncing hard on his cock.

"Oh, fuck! No! Never again! Please, don't stop, baby. I've waited so long for this.. Please... let me cum, baby I need it."

"I know you do, baby. Go on. Come for me."

He moaned in pleasure, his hands gripping my sides as I kept riding him, chasing my own orgasm before finally releasing over his cock. I kept thrusting as Severus's moans got louder.

"Oh fuck, Y/n! I don't know if I can-."

"You wanted to cum so badly... now you're going to cum as many times as I want you to."

A smirk spread across his face but quickly changed into a look of pleasure as I slammed down onto him again. His fingers dug into my sides, guiding my movements and I allowed him to. I could feel my thrusts getting sloppier as I neared my second orgasm and Severus felt it too. I could tell he wanted to flip us so badly but he was focussing all his energy on being obedient, which I admired him for. We came two more times before I finally allowed him to flip us over, allowing him to pump into me with his still sensitive cock as he licked and sucked my breasts. I arched my back and Severus happily used this opportunity to wrap one arm around the small of my back, holding me flush against his body as we came for the fourth time that night.

We plopped back onto the bed, breathing heavy as Severus pressed his lips to mine.

"Fuck," he breathed. "I love you so much, princess."

"I love you too, Sev."

"If I get to fuck you like that... I just might have to misbehave more often."

"Watch yourself, Snape. Next time... I'll withhold sex for a year."

"No! Oh, fuck no! Don't you dare scare me like that."

"Good boy. You'll get to fuck me like that more often if you behave," I chuckled. He nodded and snuggled against me, neither of us caring about the mess we had made, simply enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms.

End of Book Two!