Chapter 14: Make Me

"Make me."

That was the final straw. He lifted me off the ground and carried me to the bed, gently tossing me on the mattress.

"And yes... I'm always eager for your delicious taste, little one."

"Holy shit, Severus, that's hot," I moaned as his hands moved down.

"Hmm... you like it when I talk dirty to you, don't you?" he chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yes... daddy," I moaned.

"What did you just call me?"

Oh shit... What if he doesn't like that? I worried as he looked down at me, curiously, though I saw a slight smirk on his face.

"Don't be shy, now, little one. Say it again."

"Daddy..." I moaned as he sucked the skin on my neck.

"Mmm... do you have any idea what you do to me?" He pressed his hips to mine and I could feel his growing erection.

"Why don't you show me."

"Fuck, Y/n..." he whispered.

He lifted my shirt over my head, admiring my body on display for him. I wrapped my arms over my stomach and he sensed my nervousness. The first time we'd done this my shirt hadn't come off. He hadn't seen me fully naked and I worried if he would still want me once he did.

"Beautiful," he breathed, moving my arms away from my stomach. "Don't ever hide this gorgeous little body from me, Y/n." He brought his lips to my neck, marking me as his.

He removed my pants and underwear, wasting no time before moving his face between my legs.

"Yes, Severus!" I moaned as his tongue worked wonders on my entrance. My hands tangled in his hair as he brought me closer and closer to my release. He felt my walls clenching around his tongue as my body shook in pleasure.

"Cum, little one. Let me taste your sweet release."

"Fuck!" I screamed as his words pushed me over the edge and I came on his tongue. He happily licked my release, wasting none of it.

"Good girl."

He removed his pants and boxers, lined himself with my entrance, and slid in, easily.

"Oh, fuck, Y/n. what are we going to do about how tight you are?"

"Fuck me everyday," I chuckled as the pleasure began crashing over me once again.

"Good choice, little one. You won't be this tight for long, darling."

He brought his hand down, rubbing circles on my clit. I felt my release building once again as he thrusted into me.

"I'm close, Severus."

"Me too, princess. Hold on for me."

I focused on holding my orgasm at bay as Severus chased his own release, pumping in and out of me at a fast pace.

"Now, baby," he whispered as he moved his arm underneath my body, holding me against his chest and we came together, my release sliding down his shaft. Once again, he whispered a contraceptive charm over my stomach before grabbing a towel and cleaning me up.

"You're so good at aftercare, Sev."

He chuckled, bringing my body close to his. "Only for you, love. Get some rest and I'll cook you dinner when you wake."