Chapter 16: Chef Snape

I woke to the smell of spices. I rolled over, noticing Severus was no longer in bed with me. On the nightstand there was a note with a black piece of clothing underneath it. I picked up the note, noticing Severus's handwriting as I began reading.

I thought you might like to wear one of my t-shirts. I'm making us

some dinner since we missed dinner in the Great Hall.

Come out when you're ready.

Sev

I smiled as I read the letter before placing it on the nightstand and putting on the black, long sleeve t-shirt. I was incredibly warm and smelled like Severus, as it hung just above my knees. I walked out of his room, into the kitchen where Severus was cooking. I couldn't help but admire the way he chopped the ingredients so carefully.

"Are you just going to stare or are you going to come kiss me?" his smooth voice said, without even looking at me.

I chuckled as I made my way over to him, stepping in between him and the ingredients he was cutting. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips to his. The knife clattered on the table as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You look beautiful in my shirt, darling," Severus said in between kisses. He pulled away from my lips, moving his down my jawline, toward my neck. I moaned when he found my sweet spot, licking and sucking on it. He pulled away, smirking as he looked down at me.

"We'll continue this after dinner, little one."

I whined into his neck, grinding my hips against his.

"No, little one. You must be patient."

I huffed in mock annoyance as he returned to his cooking, filling the room with delicious smells.

"So... what are you making, Chef Snape?"

"Chef Snape, huh?"

"Mhm."

"Well, princess. I'm making you garlic butter chicken."

"Smells wonderful, Sev... Do you need any help?" I asked him, feeling a bit self conscious of the fact that he was doing all the work.

"No, love. Tonight is about you. You just relax."

I sat on top of the counter next to the stove, being careful not to place my hand near the burning hot surface.

"What are you doing, you little minx?"

"Nothing, Sev. I'm just watching you cook," I replied, innocently, crossing my legs. He placed the spatula on the counter, moving toward me, placing his hands on my exposed legs. His hands trailed to my inner thigh, but was stopped as my legs were crossed. He looked at me curiously.

"Patience, little one," I said, imitating his baritone voice.

He lightly smacked my thigh with one hand while his other worked its way between my thighs. I squeezed my thighs together, trapping his hand.

"What do you think you're doing, princess?"

"Nothing, Sev... I was just sitting here watching you cook. You're the one who couldn't keep your hands off me."

"Hmm... someone is just asking for trouble."

"You're going to burn the food, Sev."

"Don't worry, princess. I'm very good at multitasking... and you seem to be burning as well right now... burning for my touch... I think I better take care of you first... now spread those beautiful legs for me, princess," Severus said as he stirred the vegetables frying in the pan. With a wave of his hand, the spatula stood on its own and began stirring the vegetables as he moved both hands between my thighs, pulling them apart. I uncrossed them, allowing his hands to roam the skin on my inner thighs.

"Good girl." He said, slipping his hand beneath my underwear, sliding it through my folds.

"Fuck... please."

"Please, what, baby? What do you need?"

"Please... stop teasing me."

"Aww, poor baby. Do you need more?"

"Yes, Severu-. Fuck!" I was cut off as he inserted three fingers without warning.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes! Fuck, Severus! Keep going!"

"As you wish, little one. Tonight is all about you, after all."

I moaned as his fingers stretched me out.

"Good girl. Moan for daddy."

"Daddy," I moaned as I felt my release building.

"Let go, baby... let go for daddy."

The spatula continued to stir the vegetables in the pan as I released all over his fingers. He brought his face in between my legs, lapping up my release.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled away.

He moved to the sink, washing his hands as he grabbed the spatula and moved the pan off the burner. I sat on the counter, breathing heavily, shocked at how calm Severus could be after just giving me a release. After moving the pan off the burner he moved in front of me, stepping in between my legs.

"I love you, beautiful."

I felt my eyes watering as he said these words. It was the first time he had said this to me and the words warmed my heart.

"I love you too, Sev."

He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me softly. My hands tangled in his hair as he held my waist. He pulled away, staring into my eyes.

"Here, let me help you down, love." He took my hand, helping me down from the counter, steadying me. I stumbled slightly and his hands gripped my waist. "Woah, there, little one. Careful, now."

I turned red at his words, a smile spreading across my face.

"Come, darling. Dinner's almost ready." He led me to the table, pulling out a chair for me to take a seat. After I sat down, he pushed the chair in before placing his hands on my shoulders, gently rubbing them. I moaned as his hands skillfully moved over my shoulders.

A few moments later we were sitting down eating the delicious meal he had made and I finally felt at home. I just hoped it would last.