Chapter 24

Jemma's POV

I'm on my way to the party right now and I'm nervous and excited. I love my life and I love. Y husband and child but sometimes it can get overwhelming. Tonight is about unwinding and just having fun. Alessandro disappeared again after giving me the best fuck if my life (I say this all the time though because that man knows his thing).

I'm driving myself in a white BMW M4 and I can see my security detail in two black range rovers behind me. It's part of the peck of being Alessandro's wife, I need security 24/7 and I do understand him. I get to the party and it's in full swing already. Melody is waiting for me at the entrance and we enter the party together.

We go and look for drinks and as I'm breastfeeding I can't take any alcohol so I choose a simple mango juice in a can. Lucky Alessandro (though I'm not even sure he knows this). There is so much noise and people are dancing and just having fun. Melody takes my hand and we go where the noise is coming from we start dancing . After an hour of dancing and just letting go I'm sweating and tired plus I'm wearing heels.

I look around and Melody has disappeared I can't blame her she is single...single ladies have the most fun {;)}. I go outside because the place feels stuffy. Nobody has dared to approach me because I know that the security team is around somewhere watching and observing me. I'm like an animal at the zoo being zoomed in from different directions. I approach the pool area and I see Melody on top of a guy and they are busy kissing.

I take a detour and find myself alone in a pool house . I take my phone out and I see that I have a message from Alessandro and it's just one line..."come back to me". He is so overdramatic sometimes I mean where will I go . But I love that he is like this. I am his life and everybody knows it. In that moment I look at my background picture it's me, Alessandro and our son. He is in the at the bottom and I'm sleeping on top of him while our son sleeps on top of me.

My heart becomes full just looking at the picture. This is my family and I should be with them. As I turn to leave I realize that I'm not alone. My professor is standing on the other side of the pool watching me. I didn't even hear him approach and why is he at a college party, it's weird. He comes all the way round and stands in front of me. I feel uncomfortable and uneasy just being alone in this place with him.

"Jemma what a surprise that you are here, I was not expecting you". He says to me. I ask him "why is that?" . He answers me "I mean that husband of yours doesn't look like the type who can let you go out alone especially to a party like this". He is obviously fishing for information and lucky enough just as I was about to answer him, one of my security personnel appears at the door.

He signals with a hand and all 8 of my bodyguards appear. "It was good to see you professor, enjoy the rest of your evening and I will see you Monday" I say as I turn to leave. He takes my hand and says to me "I will do so and goodbye Jemma, I enjoyed our few moments alone". He says all this sensually while staring at me intensely...Weird right?

I exit the pool house and as I look back the professor is still staring at me and my whole body shivers. I don't feel comfortable anymore I just want to go home. I tell my security that I want to leave,  I can't find Melody so I will just text her that I've left. We didn't come together and she definitely can take care of herself. I enter my car and start driving off.

20 minutes later I'm home and all I want to do is see my husband . I know little Alessandro is sleeping, I mean it's late and I don't want to disturb him. I enter the house and head straight for his office. I don't even bother to knock and I see him shirtless sitting on his chair. He looks wet like he he was running. I go and stand in front of him.

He doesn't look up but I know he is aware that I'm there. I squat and look up at him. I can see his worry lines are out and he looks miserable. My poor big baby. " are you good?" I ask and he just nods. He then opens his arms indicating that he wants me in his lap. I oblige and put my legs over his thighs and straddle him.

He hugs me tightly for a long time without saying anything. I know he probably ran miles and miles just to avoid thinking about me and stopped when his people notified him that I was on my way back. "I miss you" he says to me. I just hug him back. I don't know how we will do things in future if he is going to have a breakdown every time I leave. I was not even gone for more than 2 hours.

He stands with me abruptly and head for our bedroom. He doesn't put me on a bed, he goes straight into our bathroom and puts me on a pedestal between our basins. He switches on the shower then he returns and starts taking off my clothes and shoes. After I'm naked he takes off his sweatpants. He picks me up and we enter the shower.

I guess it's time to get some Alessandro loving . I love it when he is in this mood. All moody and clingy...he really is my big baby