Chapter 21

Jemma's POV

As soon as we reach the bedroom Alessandro deposits me on the bed roughly, he is so angry. He is breathing heavily and I must say I love it because he deserves it. He is not listening to me. I want his tramp PA to go but he doesn't understand why she has to go. According to him she hasn't done anything to me or to him. She is good at her job one of the best.

He starts undressing me until I'm all the way naked. He undresses himself too and then he goes into his closet and comes back holding a few items. I see a rope, a paddler and handcuffs. Today he means business and no matter what this man does to me I know he will never hurt me so I'm excited now and a little bit scared.

He comes back and puts those items on the pedestal. He looks at me and then he moves over to the divan positioned next to the glass windows and sits down . Our whole room is made up of floor to ceiling glass which we are able to control the lighting accordingly. We can make it see through, oneway (I can see outside but people outside cannot) or completely opaque.

Right now it's on oneway as Alessandro continues to sit down just looking outside saying nothing. He is angry, very angry and he is trying to calm himself down because in this state he doesn't trust himself not to go too far. After 5 minutes he stands up and I can see his breathing is better now. He looks more calmer but still angry.

He dims the lights according to the mood. He then comes over to me. "Jemma, what were you trying to do today?" He asks me in his deep sexy voice. This man's voice never fails to turn me on (it's a weakness of mine). "I didn't do anything wrong I was just talking to a classmate and we exchanged phone numbers because maybe I will need his help as we are going to be doing the same course."

I say all this with an attitude bigger than an elephant. The bravado I have is even shocking me. "What were you doing at my school, you were supposed to be at work making your billions". I tell him. " I was at work but I couldn't concentrate on anything because you were acting and are still acting like a spoiled brat since Saturday night. Is this still about Kelly?" He asks me.

"It is still about her, I want her to go Alessandro!". He doesn't answer me, he just starts handcuffing my hands so that I can't move. He then goes to my feet and ties a rope around them. I've been rendered immobile now. "I would have dealt with Kelly my own way but you had to go and pull your stupid stunt and start flirting with boys in front of me. That invalidates and nullifies everything you want."

" You know how I feel when you do that, it drives me crazy but you still did it anyway." He is saying all this quietly but with enough force that I can hear the underlying anger in his words. "You deserve to be punished, you pushed me too far Jemma." He turns me around and puts me over his lap.

He kisses my neck and the intense pleasure I get goes straight to my pussy. I'm wet already. He kisses my spinal cord until he reaches my bottom. He starts massaging my ass softly giving me kisses here and there. One of his hands goes under me and he starts playing with my breasts. The pleasure is too much and I orgasm right there on top of him.

While I'm busy mid orgasm, he administers the first clap to my bum and it's painful. A second one follows: SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMAKC! SMACK! He gives me six smacks successfully and the pain is excruciating and I start screaming. Fortunately for us our bedroom is soundproof nobody can hear anything. He stops spanking me with his hand.

He continues to massage my ass and kissing it. I know my juices are probably all over my thighs and he can clearly see how he is making me feel. "Alessandro I'm sorry please." I don't know if I'm begging him to stop or to continue at this point. "You deserve this punishment Jemma, you have been a bad girl." He says.

He opens my ass and inserts a finger in my pussy and starts moving it expertly inside. He then takes it out and starts rubbing my clit and I feel another orgasm starting. I scream his name so loudly as intense pleasure wracks my body and that's when I feel a smack on my ass. He is using a paddler to spank me now.

I don't know how many times he spanks me while giving me orgasms in between. I'm stuck between pleasure and pain I've lost count of the number of spanks and orgasms he administers. "If you ever do what you did again today I will spank you until you can't sit for a month, as it is now you won't be able to sit tomorrow but you deserve it"

"I promise I won't do it again and I'm sorry Alessandro, it was childish of me to do that in front of you or do it all together." I apologize to him. He unties my legs and massages the skin where the knots were. He then positions and I cuff my hands but he doesn't release me, he handcuffs me to the headboard.

He proceeds to kiss me deeply and passionately. His hand is not twitching now because I've received my punishment, my ass is red and it's stinging but I know he will take care of me when we finish. The insides of my thighs is wet due to my many orgasms. He starts touching my breasts and moulding them, as he does this, a small trickle of my breast milk starts coming out. He then starts lapping my nipples all two of them at the same time in his mouth.

I really love it when Alessandro sucks my breasts. It humbles me and him at the same time: that this big man is humble enough to breastfeed from me like a baby. I love that it makes him more human like the rest of us human beings. Alessandro is like a superhuman sometimes even to me his wife and mother of his child. Like I always say I don't feel worthy of him but by some miracle he loves me.

He goes down and opens my legs. I'm wet and probably more wetter now because that breast action he gave me turned me on. He starts licking the inside of my thighs and side he is on my pussy. I feel him breathing me in, breathing my scent. "Jemma I'm obsessed with you." He says this against my pussy. He says this all the time and I know it's true. He is obsessed with me as much as I'm obsessed with him. It's reciprocal and I wouldn't change a thing about us.

He starts licking my pussy all the way to my clit and I try to control it but the orgasm overpowers me. He continues to lick me as I'm busy screaming his name, my voice is hoarse from all the screaming I've done. He knows how to put me on edge and take me over the brink. He knows my body. After he is done lapping all my juices he comes over and kisses me.

He then puts his cock in my mouth and I start licking him. He is very endowed but because I'm used to his size I've mastered deep throating him and within a minute he is at the back of my throat. It doesn't take long because while he was busy punishing me and licking me he didn't cum so he was already very close. His whole body starts shaking and he comes in my mouth. There is too much cum so it starts spilling over. He looks amazing when he cums, he doesn't look anywhere but straight into my eyes.

After he is done he kisses me cum and all. "I love you so much Jemma". He says. He uncuffs me and massages my wrists where the cuffs were. We hug each other without saying anything. "I love you." I say to him. I mean it I love this man with all my heart. "Turn over please , I whisper into his mouth." He does and now I'm on top. I touch his cock and already it's standing at attention.

I sink my pussy on his cock until he is inside to the hilt. I start riding him while we continue to look at each other. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but Kelly still has to go and I will find a way. I know she won't be able to hide her crush on my husband for long. Alessandro sits up and now we are chest to chest and kissing deeply. His thrusts increase and in this angle he goes in deep.

Thoughts of Kelly fly out of my head as I concentrate on the pleasure my man is giving to me...