Chapter 18

Jemma's POV

I can't believe everything is working out. After the struggle of choosing between three amazing homes I finally decided on one: the house has 20 bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom and walk in closets (the master  bedroom has two walk in closets for him and for her so I love that), 3 kitchens and 8 living rooms, two massive studies, a home theater room (cinema which can seat over 50 people) and an underground parking lot which can park more than 50 cars.

What I love most  about this house it's that we have the beach to ourselves the whole beach that stretches more than 5 miles belongs to us. There is a tennis court, a basketball court, a soccer court, two indoor gyms, 3 indoor pools and one outdoor pool. The house is huge! There are two helipads so Alessandro is happy about that. The whole house is just glass and steel and it's beautiful. The color scheme for the furniture is grey, black and white.

I'm happy, Alessandro is happy too plus the house comes with stuff residence which can house about 30-40 stuff personal. The stuff residence is beautiful it's like living in a 5 star hotel. We have 3 chefs, 10 house help, 10 outdoor helpers and about 15-20 bodyguards so it's really perfect. Did I mention that the place is huge!!!!

The nannies will sleep in the main house as they need to be close to little Sandro at all times. I'm really excited about this new change we really needed it as a family. Today is Friday and on Monday I start with my classes at Yale university and I can't wait. We've been in New Haven for  3 days and Alessandro has already set up an office building for the company in the cbd.

I'm currently getting ready as I'm about to pay him a small visit and also to get the lay of New Haven. I need to familiarize myself with the ins and outs of the city. Alessandro just showed me a high rise building and told me that it's the new office buildings for the company. He owns a mega hotel chain which can be found all over the world plus resorts and casinos.

Little Sandro is ready and looking all cute. I'm dressed in a nude midi dress and a white long jacket . I look like a billionaire's wife and I feel it too. My hair is in a neat ponytail.  I go outside and 3 black G- wagon Mercedes Benz are waiting for me. I choose the middle one and put little Sandro inside (There was already a car seat installed).

The drive to the offices takes about 20 minutes, there was mild traffic. Alessandro does not know that I'm coming. I'm going to treat him to lunch from 12pm to 1pm. I know he is busy but I miss him and I can't wait anymore. The car comes to a halt in front of the office park. A state of the art building stands in front of me looking all intimidating and tall.

I take my son off from the car seat and when I turn a stroller is already waiting for me. I didn't bring any nanny with me because I want it to be just the three of us. I put little Sandro in the stroller and we enter the lobby of the business. It's full of life and people going about their business. I have 4 bodyguards around me and the moment I enter everyone stops what they are doing and look at me which can be daunting but I'm used to it.

By the time I enter the elevator the whole building was already aware that Mrs tetrazzini is around. The elevator opens into a foyer with a huge front desk seating 10 people behind it which I guess their positions range from receptionists to personal assistants of different executives. I immediately recognize Jim who has been Alessandro's official PA ever since. The moment he sees me his whole face lights up and he comes and meets me halfway.

After our hugs and kisses he looks down and sees little Sandro sleeping and he starts awning to my beautiful baby. "Alessandro is swamped Jemma but I know for you he will make time, oh my gosh you are gorgeous, you don't even look like you popped out a human being 6 months ago." He continues to gush about my figure and beauty as he leads us to Alessandro's office.

"Girl, I'm so happy you are chasing your dreams, I'm proud of you." He says to me. Jim is sweet and has a close friendship with Alessandro. They obviously understand each other and are more like brothers than employee and employer. We enter the office and it's gorgeous. Floor to ceiling glass surrounds the office giving  an endless view of the blue sky as well as the ocean in the distance.

"I'm going to notify Alessandro and let him know you are around." Jim says after he has shown me the comfortable couch. He leaves and after 2 minutes the office door opens. Alessandro enters the office looking all confident and sexy in a silver grey tailored suit. He looks clean and so handsome, the tie I chose for him is emerald in color matching his eyes, he looks divine.

He comes over to us with a huge smile on his face and gives me a kiss then he bends down to kiss little Sandro on his forehead as he continues to sleep. "What a surprise and a nice surprise I must say, by the way you look gorgeous Mrs Tetrazzini" he says this while kissing me again. Before I can answer I hear a clearing of the throat and a cough. I turn and that's when I realize that there is someone else with us in Alessandro's office.

Alessandro looks over too the smile gone as he goes back to his business face looking all serious and intimidating. "Jemma this is Kelly Jacobs, my new PA, she will be assisting Jim with his responsibilities from now on. Jim cannot handle both the New York office as well as the New Haven office business. Kelly this is the owner of my heart Jemma Tetrazzini and over here is my boy Alessandro Tetrazzini Junior but we call him Litte Sandro."

I take a good look at Kelly and she is beautiful with a blonde blob looking stylish and proper. She offers me her hand and I take it "it's a pleasure to meet you Jemma and I can't wait to work with you in future. You look so young and little Sandro is just the cutest" she coos at my son. "It's Mrs Tetrazzini please and yes I'm young." I answer her. I clock her immediately and I can just tell she wants Alessandro.

I'm used to the attention Alessandro gets everywhere we go, he is gorgeous but what I'm sensing from Kelly is something more, something deeper. I turn to my husband and put my hands behind his head with a huge smile on my face I say "I've come to steal this hunk of mine to lunch, he will be back in an hour." I say this kissing Alessandro on the mouth.

"We have a lot of work to d" as Kelly says this, Alessandro turns and looks at her "reschedule everything I had planned for today, I need to take my wife out of for lunch". Her whole demeanor deflates when he says this, she looks so disappointed. "Yes sir and enjoy your lunch," Kelly says to us obviously faking her enthusiasm.

Alessandro turns and takes off little Sandro from the stroller as he was beginning to get fussy (Kelly woke him up with her voice). After putting little Sandro in his arm he turns and takes my hand  the he begins to usher us outside his office towards the elevators (we must make a striking couple as every pair of eyes is looking at us ). I studied Kelly secretly while we leave and yes I was not wrong...she wants my man and she means business!