Chapter 19

Jemma's POV

Today is Saturday and Alessandro did not go to work because he wants to spend more time with me before my classes begin. I am nervous because I'm used to being a stay at home mom but now I have to leave my baby for close to 6-9 hours per day. Plus another thing is I maybe almost 20 years old (my birthday is in a months time) but I feel so old.

Will I be able to relate with other students or not. Will I fit in? Do I tell people I'm married, like I'm really confused. Alessandro is well known in the business world, he is on business newspapers almost every week. My husband is a brilliant businessman and being one of the richest men in the world at his age is a big achievement.

Alessandro tries very hard to keep me out of the society pages and tabloids. The only time they spoke about me and our marriage was when they announced our wedding. People magazine covered it as well as Enews. People don't know we have a baby or we ever broke up and I ran away, then come back.

It's how I prefer it because I don't think I will like seeing my face all over the internet being a front page topic. I can't even have a normal life because of who I am married to. I want little Sandro to have a normal childhood too but I know it will be very difficult. People are so invested and interested in how the rich live; they want to know everything.

I'm declaring today as beach day for both Alessandro and I. Little Sandro has been awake since morning and I've already fed him so I know for sure he will want to join. My baby is so content and happy and the bond he has with Alessandro is great to see. Alessandro took to being a full time father like a fish in water. He is a natural and he loves it.

I've already bathed with Alessandro in the morning and I'm wearing a white bikini under my sarong. I have a few stretch marks on my stomach and Alessandro loves them more(he says it's proof that I'm a warrior because I carried our baby) . He worships my body and that gives me more confidence to be free and love my changed body more. I'm more curvaceous since I had the baby.

Alessandro is already waiting outside in white beach shorts ( he looks good). I enter the living room to find little Sandro ready in his stroller. Alessandro picks up our baby and we start walking towards the beach. It's deserted no one in sight just the way we like it. It's so secluded and private just the way we wanted. Things can get heated between us so we don't want to shock people.

As we reach the beach there is a picnic setup on the sand. A cabana a few meters away with all the drinks you can ask for. Everything is perfect just the way I wanted it. Alessandro carried little Sandro all the way to the beach. He sets him down on a blanket and he starts moving around wanting to eat everything. He is 6 months old and he is already crawling.

I dish up all the snacks for us and as we finish eating , Alessandro opens a bottle of champagne. He takes my hand and looks at me "angel, I'm grateful for you and the life that we have made together. You two are my everything. I wake up everyday just to be a better husband to you and a better father to little Sandro. Thank you for being my wife and I can't wait to be a father again. I want to be there for you this time".

That's when I jump on top of him and he falls onto the blanketed we begin to we kiss deeply and passionately. That's when his phone starts vibrating in his pocket. He removes it and checks who it is. "I told these people to only contact me if someone is dead or the building is on fire otherwise they must not contact me" he says. "Who is it?" I ask him.

"It's Kelly wanting me to read a very important document so that I can sign it but it can wait." He says to me. "Oh you mean your assistant?" I ask him. "Yes , her". Today was supposed to be about us enjoying ourselves and Kelly had to ruin the mood. I move over next to little Sandro and start feeding him a diced mango.

Alessandro can tell I'm disappointed and I know he probably feels bad. "Jemma , you are the most important person in my life never doubt that. All these money and businesses don't mean anything if you are not by my side. I'm sorry, I will switch off my phone." He says this  while doing exactly that. He is the boss so I get it they need him all the time.

I go and sit on his lap and straddle him. Little Sandro seems to be getting sleepy now and he is already dozing off. "I know it's not your fault, it's really not easy being married to a billionaire and I'm thankful you cut your hours just to spend more time with me." I say against his mouth as I kiss him. His hands go over my ass and he starts playing with it. Things are getting heated now and our baby is just sleeping less than a meter away from us.

I take my phone and call one of the nannies to come and within 5 minutes she has taken little Sandro and went back to the house with him so that he can take his noon nap. We are alone now just the two of us. He removes my sarong and throws it somewhere. He then proceeds to untie my bikini top resulting in me being topless.

Just as things are getting hot, I hear voices coming our way. When I raise my head to look, guess who? It's Kelly Jacobs!!!!!! She is holding a Manila envelope and she is walking towards us with 4 of Alessandro's bodyguards. By the time Alessandro realizes what is happening they have already reached us.

I am naked! With Alessandro's face in my breasts and him holding my ass. Immediately he realizes what's going on he is covering me and hugging me. "What are you doing here? Mario why did you bring her here to the beach? What is so important that it couldn't wait till Monday" he shouts out all these questions. He is really pissed, well I am too. I was going to get laid at the beach with the waves surrounding us.

I mean that's the whole point we came to the beach (for me). Kelly looks shaken, I bet she has never seen Alessandro this angry. "I'm sorry boss but she insisted on seeing you now and today" Mario answers (Mario is one of Alessandro's bodyguards). "I'm sorry Alessandro but its the Bali contract, the deal went through and I really needed your..."

As she is saying this Alessandro cuts her off. "Mario please take back miss Jacobs and wait in the house for me. I will be there in a few minutes! Now!" He says this without looking at them. All these while I was studying Kelly Jacobs, and I was not wrong...baby girl wants my man.