Chapter 10

Jemma's POV

I'm truly trapped right at this moment. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I was really not expecting Alessandro to do this. Where does all this strength come from. I know he has been working himself to death the past few weeks to get better but I didn't think he was going to recover so quickly where carrying me over a flight of stairs is normal.

He looks at me with anger and desire. The green eyes are blazing hot with so much intensity. After he has secured me safely on the bed, he turns and looks at me for a few seconds. I don't know what to say I open my mouth to try and reason with him. "Al-"...as I start calling his name, he puts his hand over my mouth.

"The whole house is deserted, it's just you and me today. I gave all the house help a day off. They will come back tomorrow. The only people who are here are the bodyguards and they are outside. They won't hear you, even if you scream the whole place down, nobody is going to come and help you." After saying this to me, he leans over and puts a chaste kiss on my lips. I want more so I try to reach for him but he removes his lips quickly .

"What do I do with you Jemma? One minute I want to fuck you until your pussy hurts but another part of me wants to make love to you until we are both satisfied. I want to hurt you and love you at the same time." He says this so melancholy, like it hurts him just thinking of hurting me.

He goes near the pedestal and I see there is a tray with a few items. He comes back and starts removing my underwear slowly. He cups my mound possessively and looks at me. "I hope no one has been in here?" I shake my head to indicate that yes no one has been inside my pussy except him. "This is mine, this is my pussy you hear me?" He says this aggressively and I nod my head in agreement.

He gets on the bed and spreads my legs more so that my pussy is exposed to him. He puts a finger as if he is trying to penetrate me, and after a second he removes it and and there in his finger is the evidence of how much I am excited and turned on. Angry and dominant Alessandro always gets me hot I can't help it.

"Now let's begin your punishment. I will ask again, Where were you the past year Jemma? I want you to tell me the truth because if I found out you are lying to me, you won't like your punishment." He says to me. "I looked for you everywhere after you ran! So you better tell me everything now!"

I don't have a choice it's time I come clean. He deserves to know where I was. "I-I-I wa-was in South Africa the past year living alone." I confess to him. After my confession, He takes a tray he was holding and put it close to him. I see ice cubes as well as melted chocolate. This is not good because I'm sure I know what's coming.

He removes my bra ( fortunately I just pumped breast-milk  for little Alessandro so my breasts are empty). After removing my bra, he takes an ice cube and put on my breast. My nipples are so sensitive so when he puts the ice cube on it, the sensations that attack my body are unexplainable. He starts moving the ice cube from one nipple to the other and I want to die from the pleasure.

He moves the ice cube down my chest and onto my stomach until he reaches my navel. This time I'm almost off the bed writhing and screaming because the pleasure is too much. He leans over my stomach and starts moving the ice cube with his tongue over my navel. The sensation is too much and I feel a massive orgasm building all the way  from my toes.

Just as I'm about to go off he stops and looks at me. He removes the ice cube and put it in his mouth. "You are not going to cum until I say so. I'm going to fuck you the whole night and you will only come after you have apologized and you mean it. I went crazy without you Jemma. I needed you and you were not there!" He says this angrily.

I just look at him, that time I'm sweating and panting. I don't know what to say. He takes the ice cube from his mouth and put it on my clitoris and moves it around. I scream so loudly and he smirks. Why wouldn't he smirk, he still affects me so much, this man has power over me and he knows it so why won't that make him happy?

He moves the ice cube towards my slit opening where I'm sure my juices are just gushing out like a river. He puts the ice cube on the opening and pushes it in with his finger. The sensations that wreck my whole body are indescribable. He then proceeds to bend and put his tongue on my slit playing with the ice in my pussy. With just that move, I arch off the bed in such a way that only my head and toes are left touching the bed.

I scream his name "ALESSANDRO!!!". I'm so close to coming and just as I thought it's about to happen he removes the ice and his tongue. I need to orgasm otherwise I will die from pleasure (is there such a thing? Cause of death: due to lack of orgasm lols). "I told you Jemma, you are not going to cum until I say otherwise."

How can he be so cruel though. "I'm sorry Alessandro, I'm sorry for leaving you. I won't do it again" I say this with my eyes closed because I'm so strung up. My body is tense and hot. I really need that orgasm now! He looks at me and shakes his head.

He then surprises by putting one of his hands on one of my breast and weighs it. "your breasts look fuller and bigger though, do you have something you want to tell me?" He corks his eyebrow with this question. My heart starts beating very fast, does he know? But how can he know? What am I going to say?...