Epilogue

After 5 years...

The entire auditorium was crowded with celebrities and people from film industry. The auditorium beamed with the lights and cameras were fixed in all the corners to capture the special moments. A huge projector was fixed on one side of the auditorium to make it viewable for the audience.

The event started and the awards were presented to the winners of the different categories in the film industry.

'The next award is for the most Splendid Singer for the year 2027 and the nominations are..' The host announced and the projector showed the list of nominees for their songs.

'We would like to call The legendary play back singer Mr. HariKrishnan Sir and The CEO of Cavincare Limited Mr. Narayanan on the stage.

'Sir..Can you please announce the winner?' the Male host requested the presenters.

'The Winner is Mrs. Sadhana Arjun..' Harikrishnan announced.

Sadhana's face bloomed in happiness. She walked to the stage and she was presented with the award. The presenters congratulated her.

'Sollunga..Sadhana..How do you feel now?' The male host asked her.

'I feel so happy, overwhelmed and excited to get this award. Intha five years la naan 6 awards vaangi iruken..This is my 7th award. Ovvoru vaati award vaangum pothum I feel as if i am getting the award for the first time. Athe maari thaan whenever i am singing for the song i feel as if i am singing for the first time. Thank you so much for all the directors and music directors who believed in me and gave the opportunity. Intha award is not just an award for me. It is the symbol of trust, and hope that my family, friends, well wishers had on me. Thank you so much and I am so grateful for this' Sadhana completed.

'Sadhana..Irunga..innum mudila..Can you share the secret behind your success?' The female host Ananya Swaminathan asked.

'Yes I too have a secret. My husband Mr. Arjun Vishwanath. Ellarum sollavanga...There is a woman behind every man's success. But it is quite different for me. My husband is behind my success. He is my back bone, strength and my weakness. If I am standing as a successful woman, its all because of him. He is the one who pushed me to achieve my passion and stand by my side. Anything is possible if you have an understanding and supportive husband by your side' She said with a blush.

'Aww...so cute..Is your husband here now?' Host asked.

'No..He is a busy CEO and he is out of town at the moment' Sadhana said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

'Ok..Award vaangiyaachu..oru paatu paadama pona epdi?' The host requested her to sing.

Sadhana held the mike,

Yeraalam aasai en nenjil thondrum
Athai yaavum pesa pala jenmam vendum

Ohh yezhezhu jenmam ondraaga sernthu
Unnodu indre naan vaazha vendum

Kaalam mudiyalam Nam kaadhal mudiyuma
Nee paarkka paarkka kaadhal kooduthe...ooohhh..ooo

Unnaale ennalum en jeevan vaazhudhe
Sollamal un swasam en moochil seruthe

Un kaigal korkum oor nodi
En kangal ooram neer thuli
Un maarbil saaindhu saaga thonudhe..ooohhh...oooo

The entire auditorium roared in applause. That's when all lights went off and a spot light was visible in the distance.

There came Arjun so majestically in his tuxedo suit with a charming smile on his face looking at him any girl would fall for him.

Arjun grew as CEO in his existing company and also he has a passion for football and because of the charitable activities for many NGOs to support young football players, he was nominated for the election in the football federation and is designated as vice president. Roshan and Prakash are promoted to be branch head.

'Give a big round of applause for Mr. Arjun Vishwanath - CEO of Livera Digital Technology and Business Solutions & The Vice president of All India Football Federation' The Male host welcomed in his high pitch.

Sadhana was stunned to see her man surprising her.

'Evlo years aanalaum..intha surprise panrathu ivarkitta maarathu..He find all new ways to surprise me' She thought to herself.

He hugged Sadhana and muttered Congrats.'Happy wedding anniversary pondatti' he whispered in her ears and kissed her forehead.

The entire audience watched in awww.

'Arjuney.. Neenga Busynu Soninga?' Sadhana fake glared at him.

'Busynu thaane sonnen..naan varamaatenu sollaliye..' he said with a smile on his lips.

'Frauduh' she muttered to him.

'Exclusively for you' he responded

That smile and intense voice twisted her stomach even after so many years of togetherness which she feels as fresh as the first day.

'Sollunga..Mr. Arjun..How do you feel about your wife?' The male host asked Arjun.

'She is simply an angel. She is like a butterfly. Ava irukara place avlo azhaga irukkum. avlo livelyah irukkum. She is my soul and my lifeline. Life romba beautifulah irukumnu sadhana en lifela vanthathukaparam thaan adha realise pannen. Thanks for coming into my life and making my life colourful.' Arjun said and kissed her forehead.

'Ungaloda maraka mudiyatha gift ennathu?' host asked them.

'Happy wedding day mommy daddy' That's when their 4 years old daughter Aradhana came from the back stage.

'Aww...today is your wedding anniversary...happy wedding anniversary power couple' host wished them.

'Thank you so much...idho iva thaan engaloda periya gift' Arjun said by holding in her arms.

'Aradhana kutty...neenga Amma maariya...illa appa maariya?' host asked.

'enga appa sonnaru...naan settai panrathu ellam Amma maari...characterlaam appa maarinu' she said in her kiddish tone by playing with her dad's tie.

The entire crowd burst in laughter including Arjun and sadhana.

'Time paathu pazhi vaangura' Sadhana said looking at him.

'Aana..I love my mommy and daddy' she hugged both of them from both the sides. The frame was captured by the cameraman perfectly.

The couple got down from the stage, photographers clicked the numerous pictures. They got into the car and continued their journey of love and happiness. Though life made them stay apart, destiny won by uniting them in the end and that's how magic works.

Just like their beautiful portrait, they lived their beautiful life happily ever after.

Please vote and comment your opinions

Makkale....I am Soulfully Yours finally came to an end. This story is so close to my heart. Writing the epilogue made me emotional. But as every beautiful thing should come to an end, the same goes for this story as well.

Thank you for all your support for this story and providing the encouraging comments and DMs. I am so overwhelmed to see your love and support for Arjun and Sadhana.

Hope you enjoyed the Magical journey of Arjun and Sadhana. I will come with another breezy plot soon. Until then bye from me Minnal and Arjun and Sadhana.

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼