Gearing up

'Arjuney..Innum ethana thadava...intha videova paathute irupinga' Sadhana whined at Arjun who was sitting in the sofa and watching her singing episodes for the nth time on Cool star app of the channel. He couldn't hide his joy and excitement seeing his wife's talent being projected in the limelight.

Though he was very stubborn to bring her talent in light, there was a bit of fear in his heart that she might get hurt in this healing process. But after watching her singing rounds he was very confident that she was no more the old Sadhana. She had started to break her fear walls which made him to be more happy for his own Sadhana.

'Ma..Nee paadrathu ethana vaati venalum paapen ma..because your voice is more addicted drug than cocaine' he said in his intense voice which made Sadhana's heart flutter.

'Unnoda voice..nee paadum pothu unakku irukara professionalism and your kannula therira un passionah achieve pannaumnu oru veri ellame ennala paaka mudithu Sadhana ma..I feel very happy when you are trying to fly' Arjun said with much love in his eyes. His eyes showed pure love towards her.

Sadhana felt blessed and elated.
'Ithu ellame ungalala thaane Arjuney...Neenga enakku sollalana..naan intha step eduthu iruka maaten' Sadhana said with a lone tear in her eyes.

Arjun pulled her close to him
'Apdi illa ma..its all because of your passion and effort you put for your dream..Naan verum support panren avlo thaan..ippo mattum illa..eppavum support pannite irupen' Arjun said by pulling her nose.

'Appo...madam periya singer ayitungana...enna maranthuda maatingale?' Arjun teased her.

'Arjuney...enakku neenga than firstuh aparam thaan ellame' She hugged him.

'theriyum...kutty pattas...summa unna tease pannen' Arjun pacified her.

Sadhana's voice became trending in all SM's. Each and every round she cleared with ease. She became a pet for the entire set. She became a favourite to all the judges.The competition got intense as she moved to the further rounds. All the contestants gave their performances to the best making the judges work more difficult.

That day was a semifinal round, So she was preparing vigourosly. Anu mam did not miss to provide feedback personally to improve her performance. As usual Arjun dropped her giving his warm words to her.

All the contestants gave their performances and it was Sadhana's turn to give her performance.She started to sing by closing her eyes.

Vaseegara En Nenjinika
Un Pon Madiyil Thoonginaal Pothum
Atheyganam En Kannuranga
Mun Jenmangalin Yekkangal Theerum

Vaseegara En Nenjinika
Un Pon Madiyil Thoonginaal Pothum

Atheyganam En Kannuranga
Mun Jenmangalin Yekkangal Theerum

Naan Nesippathum Swasippathum
Un Thayavaal Thaane
Yengugiren Yengugiren Un Ninaivaal Naane Naan

Adai Mazhai Varum Athil Nenaivomey
Kulir Kaaichalodu Sneham
Oru PorvaikkulIru Thookam

Kulu Kulu Poigal Solli
Ennai Velvaai
Athu Therinthum Kooda Anbe
Manam Athaiyethaan Yethir Paarkum