Her Voice

Everyone turned to the voice that came from the host of the party Roshan.

'I welcome all for this beautiful evening. As you all Know that we cracked the London project.
Athu mattum illama our colleague and my machan...Arjun got promoted both in personal life and in his career.. So intha ella happy eventskum serthu intha dinner party arrange panni irukom. Hope you all are having a nice time'. Further continued by Prakash 'So intha evening ah innum interesting aaka naama oru game vilayadalaama?'
he asked the colleagues for which they chorus noised showing that they are ready for the game.

'Enna game ney' sadhana excited.

Intha boxla neraiya chits irukku and I have a ball. Music start panvom and intha ball a pass pannite irukanum. Yaarkitta intha ball varum both music stop aagutho they needto pick the chit from this box and they need to perform the task as given in the chit. Ok va' Prakash completed.

Everyone agreed to the rules. They sat in the circle. Arjun and Sadhana sat next to each other. Music Started and they started to pass the ball. It stopped near yamini. She took the chit.
'Enna vanthu irukku?' Roshan asked her.

'I need to dance with a guy in this crowd' she said smirkingly looking at Arjun & Sadhana.

'ok pannu' prakash told her.

She immediately went near Arjun and said with a seductive tone 'Arjun will you dance with me?'.

'Sorry Yamini..I have my life partner who will be my lifetime dance partner as well. So better you find someone else to dance with you' he said with the smile as he knows her intentions.

Sadhana saw him with a proud look. She felt safe in his hands.Prakash was standing next to Arjun.

'Machan..pathu rooba tharen.poi paal packet vangitu variya? orutharuku paal oothanum' Arjun said by looking Yamini. 'Ooothidalam mapla' he responded.

Yamini felt humiliated and she went from there. Again.. Music began.. it stopped when it came near Arjun. He took the chit.

'Machan..enna vathu iruku?' roshan asked him eagerly.

'Unga wife kitta neenga disclose pannatha secret irukka?' he read it. Sadhana saw him curiously.

'I will never say I have no secret. I do have. But koodiya seekarama athu sadhana kitta solven. But definitely not now' he said seeing sadhana with different emotions.

She couldn't understand what secret he has to disclose. But she is damn sure whatever it is she will stay with him forever. She blinked her eyes assuring him.

They continued passing the ball. This time the music stopped when Sadhana was holding the ball.

'Thangam.. Chit edu' Roshan told her. She took the chit where it was written to sing a songwhich she never expected. She was blinking.

'Enna papa.. enna vanthu iruku?' Prakash asked him.

'Anney.. paatu paadanum nu irukku ne' she told with her puppy eyes.

'Iva voiceey eli maari keechu keechunu irukku.. iva paatu paadna yaaru kekarthu' Many started to mock her voice.

'paadu ma.. Neen paadna nalla irukkum da' prakash and roshan encouraged her. She inturn saw Arjun for permission. He blinked his eyes asking her to sing.Her passion which she left due to painful past, now she is going to dust it today after 4 long years. She brushed all inferior thoughts and decided to sing only for her Arjun.

Vaa va en anbae
En vaazhvin peranbae
Vanthaai kann munbae
Idhu nijama sol anbe

Un kangalum kaadhal pesum
En tharunam malarum vasam
Un tholgalil saayum neram
Uyir thulirum perazhagaa

Mehabooba mae teri mehabooba

Poo vaika poongatru
Seer seithathe
Puthu vaanam poo thoovuthae
Konjal mozhi pesidum
Oomai kili naanadaa
Nenjai vali theerkkum marundhaalanNee thaanada

Vaazhvin ver neengidum
kaalamIdhu thaanadaa
Anbin neer vaarkum
mugilaalanNee thaanadaa

Un kaigal theendum tharunam
Naan thaninthen thaninthen salanam
Ini vaazhkaiyil yethu maranam
Naan eduthen puthu jananam

Mehabooba mae teri mehabooba

She sang looking at Arjun..

Arjun was shocked by her voice. He couldn't believe his ears. He was confused whether he is hallucinating things. He was in tears.
The voice which became his soul a couple of years before, he is hearing again which made him to get confused. Everyone was awestruck.

All clapped and shouted 'Wow... semma voice..Vera level' which brought them out of the trance.

Everyone congratulated her. She smiled and said 'Thank You'.
Here sadhana was longing for his feedback. But Arjun was totally in a different world.

Please vote and comment your opinions

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼