Unexpected blockers

Arjun was restless during the entire flight travel. He was frequently checking on the landing time. The travel was making him going crazy. He was constantly remencing the moments that they shared.

'Nee en pakkathuliye irunthum..Naan realise pannama vittuten sadhu ma. I should have opened up my past to you. Naan thappu panniten. 'Will you forgive me? will you accept me? or will you be angry on me? or will you leave me?' lots of questions were running on his mind which made him more and more restless.

As the arrival time was nearing, his nervousnous turned into tension, excitement & eagerness increased every second. He was the one who was jumping to see Sadhana when he was in london. But now, he feels all the tension which makes him so nervous.

After 18 hours of travel, he landed Chennai. He didn't even let his legs walk, he literally running in the speed that as if he would have won olympics in running. He got his luggage and he came out running to see Roshan & Prakash waitng for him.

'Dei Maapla/Machan' Prakash & Roshan came to him. He saw them.

'Dei..Yenda ipdi odi vara?.. Naai edhachum thorathutha enna?' Prakash asked him which made him glare.

He searched for a particular person behind them.'Yaarada thedra?' Roshan asked him.

'Illada yaarum varaliya?' He asked with curiosity.

'Yen da..Loosu payale...Inga sela maari rendu peru ninnuthu irukom..Yaarum varaliyanu kekara?' Prakash said to him.

'Athu illa da..Veetulenthu vera yaarum varaliya?' He asked them.

'Athuva..appa varen thaan sonnaru..naan thaan neenga vara venaam..Naangale kootitu varomnu sollitom' Roshan said.

'Appo vera yaaravathu kootitu vanthu irukalamla?' Arjun asked with disappointment.

'Ammakum veetla vela irukkam da..Athu thaan varala.' Prakash said. Arjun got annoyed with their answers which was noticed by Prakash and Roshan which made them smile internally.

Arjun groaned and atlast asked him 'Sadhana enga da?' which made them burst out laughing.

'Dei un pondattiya kekka ivlo nerama da?' Roshan teased him. He scrunched his eyebrows.

'Ava varala..ava veetla irukka' Roshan said.

'Yen sadhana ma..Are you angry on me?' athu naala thaan enna paaka varaliya?' he thought to himself.

'Dei..Romba overthink pannatha..vaa polaam' Prakash said. Roshan and Prakash were holding themselves not reveal the truth to him. So they decided to stay quite. Trio got into the car. They started to Arjun's house. He was feeling so tensed every second. He felt suffocated thinking of the revelation and the reactions after confession.

The car travel from airport to his house felt long for him than the flight.'Dei..Enga da inga poringa?' He felt they were not taking them to his apartment.

'Athuva maapla...Appavum ammavum unna avanga veetukku kootitu vara sonnanga' Prakash said.

'Oh..Aana yen?' Roshan cut him in the middle. 'Machan..please da..Nee entha doubtum kekkatha da..engalala samalikka mudila' Roshan blurted out.

'Enna sonna?' Arjun was confused.

'Aa..dha..bha..engalukku therilanu solla vanthen da' Roshan managed him.

At last they reached Arjun's parents house. He literally jumped from the car and ran in to the house to see his soul. There she came running to the hall hearing the car horn. Both saw each other with tears and love that were explicitly expressed. They were on the verge to talk to each other.