Blushing Mess

Next day morning Arjun was working in the laptop. So sadhana did not disturb him and she went to kitchen to prepare breakfast as Arjun had taught her cooking in this three months. Also she had a interest to learn cooking from him which she enjoyed the most as she could spend time with him. She prepared the breakfast and arranged everything ready in the table and by the time Arjun came back after the shower. He had his breakfast in silence which made her feel very different.

'Sadhana Nee Sapdala?' he asked her.
'Illa Neenga Sapdunga

Arjuneyy..Naan aparama Sapadren' she told him.

'Ippove time ayiduchu. Aparam eppo sapduva. come lets have together' he said and pulled her wrist and asked her to sit beside him without looking her and both had breakfast.

She enjoyed his care but she felt something was wrong with him and she knew what was bothering him and thought to sort it out soon.

'Hmm.. Arjuneyy.. Is something bothering you?' she asked him by looking at his face.

'athulaam onnum illa ma' he replied her.
'Arjuneyy.. I know that you are feeling guilty about the incident that happened yesterday night. Naan anniki sonnathu thaan innikum. You are my husband and am your wife and you have all the rights on me. Neenga ivlo embarassedah vo illa guilty ahvo feel panna vendaam. I never felt uncomfortable around you. I know that we need sometime to understand each other. Athukaga intha maari naturalah nadakara vishayangala we cannot avoid. neenga ithukaga thaan nethu night lenthu disturbed ah irukinga na please don't feel that way.' she said in her soft tone which showed her hurt.

This made him felt hurt as unintentionally his actions hurted her. But he felt fluttery inside When she said him as her husband that made him felt elated. 'Thanks ma'. He smiled at last.

'Appadi... Sirichitingala..ippo thaan neenga en Arjuneyy' she said with her cute antics.He chuckled at her innocence and at the same time he felt astonished by her maturity.

'Aana Neenga Romanceku laam seripattu varamaatinga nu nenaichen. But paravala.. Romance la R pottutinga' she said with a tint of blush. Arjun got offended by hearing this.

'Hey yaara paathu romance varathunu solra'. Aiya evlo peroda dream boy theriyuma.' she said by twisting his moustache.

'Apdiya aana neenga en dreamla varaliye' she said with a smirk.

He began to chase her in the living room. Both were running around the sofa. Atlast Arjun caught Sadhana. The moment he pulled her she dashed on his chest. Arjun was holding her waist.Sadhana was stumbled by the mere proximity between them.

'over ah pesara..ennoda romantic sideah kaatna thaan unakku enna pathi puriyum. Etho paavam chinna ponnache nu paatha.. overathaan poraa. irukatum. Elathukum sethu aiya yaarunu kaatren. anniki solva.. aiyo arjuneyy theriyama ungala thappa sollitenu' he said in his usual base voice.

'Athaiyum paakalam' she maintained her same gethu hiding her blush. Both had a perfect eyelock for a good time. Arjun was tracing his hands on her cheeks for which she closed her eyes in reflex. His fingers traced from forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, philtrum and when he was about to trace her lips..His mobile rang...

'Arjuney Mobile ring aaguthu.. He didn't come out of the trance.

'Psch.. arjuneyy' She shook him only then he came to senses. He rubbed his nape with a blush. She blushed looking away from him. He was annoyed by seeing the caller id.

He took his mobile and went to balcony to attend the call 'Mapla.. Ennada busy ah?' Pugazh asked him happily.

'Nalla Vaiyla vanthurum..ippo edhuku da ennaku call panne?' asked him and continued saying colourful words and ended by saying 'Nee ellam kadaisi varaikum single ah thaan da iruka pora.. apdiye commit aanalaum aduthu nimishamme naan vanthu pirichi vitruven da' he breathed heavily after finished praising his machan.

'Ada paavi payale.. ippo ethuku da intha pacha pullaiya poi intha kili kilicha?..Naan innum en life la oru santhoshatha kooda paakala da. athukula.. en vamsame moozhgara alvukku en da kazhuvi oothna..en motha kudubathyum koyambedu marketla vikkara alavuku yenda kathra? yenda ipdi?' prakash fake cried in the call.

'Nee Panna velaiku naan romba decentah thiti iruken' he said with atmost anger.

'Idhuve decentah' prakash gave his usual sad look.

'Seri ippo ethuku call panne nu solli thola' he asked.

'Unakku oru good news mapla.. Namma london project success aachu la athunalla unna branch head ah promote panni irukaanga da congrats mapla'.

'Arjun was in peak of happiness. 'ennada solra?' he asked not believing prakash's words.

'Ada aama maapla. Ippo en maapla Manager illa.. Branch headuh. Adthunalla inniki atha celebrate panrathukaga evening dinner party arrange panni irukaangada. Neeyum papavum vanthudunga. Location unakku whatsapp la share panni iruken ok va'.

'Ok da sure ah varom. bye da' saying that he declined the call without even waiting for prakash's response.

'ura therinjikiten ulagam purinjikiten kanmani yen kanmani' prakash sang with his so called sad look 'avan velaiyila avan correctah irukaan..athu seri kichanaale ilichavaayen thaane' he smirked.

Sadhana ma.. he shouted. sadhana who was doing chores in the kitchen came running hearing his loud voice.

'Enna achu arjuneyy. yen kathuringa?' she asked confused. He immediately hugged her. She couldn't understand. He broke his hug and said 'ma.. enakku promotion kedachi irruku.. Enna Branch head ah promote panni irukaanga'. he said smiling widely.

'Heyy.. Super Arjuney.. Congrats..'she said with same excitement. 'Thanks ma' he smiled.

'Sadhana..Inniki ennoda officela success party and promotion kedachathukum serthu party arrange panni irukaanga' he said.

'Super Arjuneyy...Semma happy unga colleagues ah meet panrathu la.. Naama Polaam' she got excited.

'Prakashum Roshanum varuvaanga ma. So unakku Company irukkum' he smiled and said.

'Annanunga varangala..Appo ok'.she cutely said in her singing tone.

He smiled and said 'ok ma get ready by 7.00 pm'

'Ok done' she said.

Please vote and comment your opinions

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼