Flour Shower

Since They both decided to arrange the house. First they arranged his PS room as he wished and said how crazy he is on PS. Then they arranged their rooms and finally they came to kitchen.The groceries are kept ready but they just need to be arrange it. He decided to let her know each and every ingredient while he unpacked it.

'Sadhana..ithu ennathu sollu? he showed a leaf and asked her. She did a thinking pose and told him 'theriliye'.
He said 'ithu Brinji ila'.

'Ennathu Brinjal ah?' she asked him.

He chuckled at her and said 'Brinjal illa ma.. Brinji Ela'.

Oh..ok. she said.

He was telling her each ingredient and in which dish it would be used.Then they both were arranging the flours. He took the wheat flour and filled it in the jar and asked her to place it in the groceries cupboard.

Since it needs to be placed in the top shelf of the cupboard, she was unable to place it so she climbed on the stool to place the flour Jar.

Arjun was arranging on the other side of the cupboard. Even then she couldn't reach the shelf which made her tremble and she lost the balance and when she was about to fall down a pair of hands held her perfectly before she kissed the floor.

Flour jar trembled and flour fell on their head.Both trembled and both fell on the floor. She was on the top of him and he was underneath her. For the first time, Both had a perfect eyelock. he saw her doe eyes so closely which conveyed something to him but he could understand. Her inviting pink lips twisted his stomach. She turned pink due to the close proximity with him.

Arjun was first to come out of the trance. He tried to move and only then she realised that she was above him. She immediately got up and she was not ready to face him. He broke the silence first.

'nee poi refesh ayitu vaa. Athukulla.. naan ithellam clean pannidren' Arjun said without glancing at her.

'Illa.. Naan panren. neenga ponga' she said.

'Illa ma naan paathukaren.. you just go and refresh yourself' he said.

'Aiyo intha manushan Ma potte off panraaru. Enna panrathu enna pannalum azaga irukkaru pa' she thought to herself.

She immediately left to the restroom and looked her in the mirror she turned pink thinking of their proximity few minutes ago.

'Why am i blushing so badly. Am i Falling for him? Why am i feeling safe around him? why not I couldn't come out of his brown orbs' She was confused but still a blushing mess.

She came back after having a shower and saw Arjun cleaned the kitchen and all the things were kept in its place and he also came back refreshed.

'Sadhana. Dinner enna panlaam' he asked her while entering the kitchen.

'Hmm. Veg Augratin?' she told him.

'Ok done' he said and continued taking ingredients.

She immediately hopped to him and said 'Naan help panren naan help panren'.

'Illa ma vendaam.. Un kai ippo thaan konjam ok va irukku' he said.

'Aiyo illa arjuneey.. am perfectly ok.. Inga paarunga' she showed her biseps for which he chuckled on her rowdysm.

'Ok appo onions cut pannidu and intha garlica peel pannidu' he said while concentrating on preparing the White sauce.

'Arjuneyy. Neenga Seriyana KD. Ulagathuliye romba kashtamana Vishayam.. Vengayam vetrathu, Poondu urikarthu. Athellam enkitta kuduthutu. Neenga jollyah Oven maatum on panniduvinga' she told by peeling the garlic for which she received no response so she saw him to find him glaring her by keeping his hands on his hip.

'Enna?' she asked in Rowdy tone.

'Enga antha oven ah on pannitu vaanga paakalam' he challenged her.

'Enna.. oven ah on panrathu laam easy vengayam vetrathu thaan kashtam' she stood in her words.

'Enga antha oven peraiyavathu sollunga?' he again asked for which she said 'oven peru oven thaan' she said in the same gethu tone.

'Ennathu.. oven peru ovenah' he chuckled at the petiterowdy.

He was constantly kept saying 'Paathu ma.. kai bathram ma..' till she completed cutting the onions which made her admire his care for her.

She felt happy inside knowing he is feeling comfortable around her. They both completed cooking with the nonstop teasings and fun banters.

He asked her to taste it first. She had the first spoon of Veg Augratin. She moaned on the taste and he was constantly chuckling on her antics. He has never seen such a cute innocent girl in his life.

'Arjuneyy..vera level. Out of the world. Top notch' she told him with full excitement.

'Thanks ma' she smiled and said.with the happiness that filled their heart both went to their room for sleep.

'Neenga inime couchla padukaathenga.. Naama rendu perum bedliye padukalame' she said to him.

'Unakku comfortable thaane ma' he hesitantly asked her.

'Aiyo Arjuneyy.. You are my husband. why will I be uncomfortable with you' she said with a smile.

For the first time, he felt Jittery feeling when she expressed him as her husband which gave him unsaid emotions in him.

'Appo Ok ma' he smiled said.

Arjun and sadhana both were in deep thoughts to figure out of their feelings and finally they decided to go with a flow and with that thoughts both slept peacefully.

Please vote and comment your opinions

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼