Love is in air

Sadhana was all happy for acheiving her passion. The social media was filled with lots of wishes and blessings from every part of the world. More than Sadhana became talk of the town, Arjun was in the spotlight.

There were many pics that were taken in the finale as a couple been captured by the channel. Her fans started trending both of them with the hashtag 'Arna'.

Arjun was happy beyond the words to see his girl finally got her fruit for all her struggles. The entire family came to their house that night and stayed for a day and left the next day.

Next two days, continuous wishes and gifts been pouring like a rain to Sadhana. Many musical celebrities kept calling her and wishing her success.

Many customer oriented houses and outlets sent their wishes along with the gifts, bouquets and their products to Sadhana. She was overwhelmed and couldn't know how to react for their unconditional love for her. She posted a video in the social platforms thanking for the love and support that they are showering to her. She also posted a story of the gifts that she received tagging that company in her story.

She took an oath to herself that she had to keep entertaining with her voice to the people who constantly support her with their love.

Arjun came back to home from his office that evening. Sadhana was talking in the phone when the calling bell rang. Sadhana hung the call and opened the door to find Arjun smiling at her widely. He immediately threw his bag on the sofa and he carried her in bridal style and swirled her.

'arjuney..please thala suthuthu..vidunga' Sadhana started to beat his chest. After continous yelling he slowly placed her to stand on the floor. Sadhana stumbled to stand.

Arjun hugged her from behind. 'Semma happyah iruken Sadhana ma..' Arjun said by hugging her waist tightly.

'Enna Vishyama arjuneyy' Sadhana asked him. He handed over a envelope to her. She opened the envelope and squealed in happiness.

'We are going to Shimla for 4 days...' Arjun lifted with her waist and swirled again for which she giggled.

'Seri enna suddenah Shimla?' She asked him after calming down from her excitement.

'Naan head panna project success ayiduchu..and athunaala enga companyku 200 billion profit vanthu irukku. Athuku enga CEO he handed over this holiday package to me.' Arjun said with all happiness on his face.

Sadhana saw him with twinkling eyes. 'Ai..Congrats Arjuney..'She hugged him.

'Athu mattum illa..Enakku incrementum kedachi irukku' He added new information to her.

'So we are leaving to Shimla tomorrow night' Arjun said in a intense voice that made Sadhana flutter and turned her cheeks in crimson red.

'Entha disturbancesum illama..entha tensionum illama..peacefulah naama namma timeah spend panna porom' Arjun told looking at her eyes.

'Oyee..Edhavathu sollu..unakku intha trip okva illiya' Arjun asked by lifting her chin.

'Arjuney..enakku inga poganum anga poganumnu ellam aasa illa...enakku unga kooda irukanum avlo thaan' Sadhana said looking at him.

'Hmm?' Arjun nodded his head questioningly for which she nodded as yes. They shared a initmate moment for a couple of minutes.

Next day, Arjun and sadhana both went for shopping and afternoon they came back and packed their things and left to airport at 6.00 pm. After checked in the luggage, they boarded their flight at 9.00pm.

'Kadavule inga irukara yaarukum edhuvum ayida koodathu..Mid airla petrol theenthuda koodathu..pilotku heartattack, vomit..loose motionu edhuvum aaga koodathu..enga ellaraiyum...ithe odamboda..ithe uyiroda..bathirama kondu poi vitenu vei..naan unakku thenga odaikaren' Arjun chuckled looking at Sadhana who was praying when the flight was about to take off.