Frosty Love

Twittering of birds and buzzing of bees in the calm place indicated that it had dawned. Sadhana woke up first to see Arjun sleeping peacefully on his stomach. They had a good sleep as they were exhausted in sight seeing the previous whole day in the cold climate. Sadhana kissed his forehead and found deadly handsome in the messy hair. She ruffled his hair and went to refresh.

After getting bathed she came to the balcony with the cup of coffee to see the morning to be so refreshing and serene. Orangish sky and the sun peeped behind the clouds radiating the reflection on snow capped peaks welcoming the morning. The sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh. The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops. These were pure bliss to watch.

Arjun woke up to see Sadhana standing in the balcony. He went to refresh and came back and hugged her from her back and nuzzled her neck inhaling her lavender fragrance.

'Oi...Kulukulu..Inga thaniya enna paathutu iruke?' He asked her.

'Intha morning evlo blissfullah irukku paarunga arjuney..Intha nature,climate, intha place ellame orumaari refreshing ah irukku' Sadhana said in a low voice.

'Naanum thaan rasichitu iruken' Arjun said looking at her.

'Aana enna..enala solla mudiyathu..venumna senju kaatava?' Arjun raised his eyebrows and neared her.

'Onnum vendaam..ippo ready aagunga..aama inniki enna plan?' Sadhana said hiding her blush.

'nee thaan ennoda plan..nee ok sonna..naama ella plansum cancel pannitu..ennoda planah execute panniduven' Arjun said in intense voice.

'Athellam onnum vennam..neenga kelambunga..first sight seeing aparam michatha paathukalam' Sadhana said not looking at him.

'Hey..sadhana ma..please please please..naan paavam illa..atleast chinndhavathu edhavathu pannikaren di?' Arjun pleaded. Sadhana couldn't control her blush.

'Arjuney..yen ipdi padutharinga..' Sadhana whined at him. He did not pay heed to her and took what he wished for.

Sadhana got ready in Cigerette pants paired with white sweat shirt and cream long jerkins. She wore thermal socks and shoes as the place they are visiting today was too cold. Arjun got ready in black sweat shirt and cigarette pants and a jerkin and trekking shoes accompanying his attire.

After having breakfast, they both left to Tattapani Shiva temple that is located on the banks of Tatta pani river which is famous for hot springs throughout the year. They offered prayer in shiva temple. They experienced the hot springs that gave a warm feel in the cold climate. They took pics of their feet by standing in the river.

After spending some good time in the place, they both left to Kiala Forest which is almost a short trek by exploring inside the forests of pine trees, deodar trees on the both sides of the pathway. Arjun and Sadhana both started to walk by taking pics on and off.After walking for 10 minutes, Sadhana couldn't walk on the steep paths as it was unusual for her. She sat on the rock.

'Enna aachu ma' Arjun asked her.

'Illa Arjuneyy..Enakku..moochu vaanguthu..enala nadakka mudila. kaal valikuthu' She pouted.

'Seri..Naan unna thookikaren ma' Arjun said to her.

'Aiyo vendaam arjuney..naaney nadakaren..oru 5 minutes la naan normal ayiduven' Sadhana replied him. Arjun saw her legs as she couldn't let her legs down. He removed her shoes to see her legs swollen.

'Ma..unaala nadakka mudiyathu..paaru kaalu evlo veengi iruku nu..' He felt bad for opting this place in his list.

'Ada arjuney..enakku onnum illa..naama intha maari slopy roads la nadanthathu illa..trekkinglaam ponathu illa illa..athunaala apdi irukku..I will be fine..neenga worry pannathinga' Sadhana tried to convince him.