Her Constant

Sadhana woke up hearing the noise from the opposite room. She got up and refreshed soon and went to the opposite room to see Arjun cleaning the room in a full swing. She couldn't understand what this man is upto. She found that he had turned the entire room upside down.

'Arjuney..' Sadhana called him.

Arjun immediately turned back and smiled at her.

'Good morning ma' he said with a wide smile.

'Enna panringa? En intha roomah edho bahubali padathula vantha porkalam maari maathi vechu irukinga?' Sadhana asked by swaying her hand to avoid dust.

'Ma..nee music practice panna unakku oru room venum illa..athu thaan intha roomah ready pannitu iruken' Arjun said.

'Edhuku arjun ivlo strain pannikaringa? ennala entha placeliyum adapt aaga mudiyum. enakku ivlo laam scene venaam' Sadhana felt bad seeing the efforts that Arjun is taking for her.

'Ithu strain illa ma..love..support..unnoda dream acheive panna..ennala mudinja support naan kudukaren' Arjun pinched her nose.

She couldn't control her tears seeing her man is more desperate about her passion than her.

'Do I deserve this much of your love Arjuneyy?' Sadhana sobbed hugging him.

'Ennavida nee enna nooru madangu love panranu theriyum' Arjun replied back kissing her forehead. She looked at him.

'Enna paakara? en diaryah padichitu..nee antha ponnu yaarunu kandupikka ennana efforts eduthanu ennaku theriyum..Prakashum roshanum enakku sollitaanga' Arjun gave surprising information. She just stared at him.

'Appo.. enna vittu kuduka kooda nee ready ayita?...antha ponnu nee illama vera ponna irunthu iruntha madam enna vittu kuduthu irupinga..apdi thaane?' he asked with a smirk.

She nodded her head quickly.
'Illa illa illa..no no..naan apdilaam panniruka maaten..athu yetho oru arvathula....' she again sobbed.

'Sshh..ok ok...naan summa unakku realise aaganum nu thaan sonnen' he hugged her tight.

'Inime enna nadanthalum..ipdi mother theresa maarilaam think panna koodathu ok va' Arjun said cupping her face by wiping her tears. Sadhana smiled and nodded.

'Athe maari..neengalum ellame enkitta share pannanum ok va..i am there to share your happiness and sorrows' she too said with pout.

'Seringa rowdy madam' Arjun said by pinching her pout.

'Seri ippo sollu..namakku rendu perukum evlo love irukku?' Arjun asked her.

'Arjun intha sadhanakuthaan..Sadhana intha arjunku thaan' Sadhana said for which Arjun chuckled at her.

' ok..time for practice..Nee seekaram fresh ayitu vaa..naama innilenthu practice poganum..' Arjun said to her.

'Athu naan paathukaren..neenga officeku kelambunga' Sadhana told him.

'Innilenthu..innum oru 20 days ku...naan work from home thaan panna poren..weekly once naan poi officela report panna pothum' arjun Said her.

'Aiyo yen arjuney..i will take care..neenga office ponga..unga work disturb aaga koodathu' Sadhana raised her concern.

'Enakku oru disturbanceum illa. Nee ready aagu...we are going to meet your music teacher and from today she will train you' Arjun said.

Sadhana and Arjun got ready and they had their breakfast. Sadhana filled the online registration form and uploaded her song on the website. In the meantime, Arjun filled her thermosteel bottle with warm water and took necessary things for her. They both left their house.