Connecting the dots

'Enna Bro solringa..Neenga 5 yearsah sadhanava love pannitu irukingala?' Sakthi was shocked.

Arjun was repeatedly listening to her voice with the tearful eyes. The voice which created magic in him, the voice which changed his life, the voice which became his soul is now found. He couldn't believe that the person behind the soulful voice is none other than his wife.

He started to think of the events that happened between him and Sadhana. He always had a pull towards her from the day they got married. But his unrealised feelings made him more confused and made him to stay away from her. The day he heard the song in her voice after 5 years, which made him to stumble and ended up puzzling his mind with several questions and confusions. Now he was able to connect the dots that happened eventually. That's when the meaning for the messages in the fortune cookies dawned him.

'The one you love is closer than you think' &

'Everything will soon make sense'

'Yes..she is the one..now everything made sense' his eyes shedded tears of happiness.

'Aaama..I didn't know that it was sadhana whom I loved. Naan avala paathathe illa. Only her voice is etched in my heart. I was trying to find her for damn 5 years. Ennala mudila..only her voice that gave solace to my heart. Aparam enakku marriage aachu..Apavum I didn't know that I married my love' he told him with tears of joy. He felt as if he found his soul.

'Sadhana romba pure and innocent soul bro...Avalukku..yaaraiyum hurt panna theriyathu..she only know to give her love to everyone. Aaana ava neraiya hurt ayirukka. Ava neraiya humiliations, neraiya rejectionsnu romba disturb ayiruntha. Appo I was not there with her. Enga friend nisha kooda iruntha. Appo kooda she did not hurt anyone' Sakthi exclaimed.

Arjun was surprised to hear new information about his sadhana.

'Enna Solra?' Arjun asked Sakthi.

'Aama Bro..She has a amazing singing talent..Avalukku singing na romba pidikum. athunaala..Avala music school la practice panna avanga amma appa join panni vittanga. She was doing her UG, in the early mornings and evenings will be her practice session in the music school. But she was mocked by everyone because of her voice. Athu ellam ava care panala..she just focused on her singing passion.

She became outstanding in her singing. Athuve matha studentsku iva mela jealous aaga arambichidhu. She tried to be friendly with them. But inturn they humiliated her. Appo thaan she got an opportunity for performing a inter-college music competition.

She performed her song. Her performace was outstanding. Everything went well. Aaana..Antha competionla nepotism naala they announced someone as winner who did not deserve to win. Athu mattum illama..she was mocked in front of everyone. Athula romba hurt ayitaa..athulenthu avala veliya varave romba time aachu. Athuku aparam she stopped her singing passion. Aparam she did PG just to divert her mind..Ithellam nadakum both i was not with her. oru friendah naan ava koodairunthu irukanum. But Nisha helped her to come out. ivlo Nadanthum.. She never showed hatred on anyone. She is indeed an angel' sakthi chuckled sadly.

Arjun was in eyes full of tears by hearing his love had overcome all these thorns by all alone. He should have asked her about her likes and dislikes. But due to his overthinking, he failed to see the love in front of him that he searched for years. He was angry at himself for putting her into deep stress without opening his heart to her. He want to see her badly and hug and her and keep her in his embrace for his life time. He wants to show her that he will be there for her forever.

'Inime unna suffer panna vida maaten Sadhu ma' Arjun told to himself with smile.

'En friendah oru aalu ivlo urugi love panrarunu nenaikumbothu..I am happy bro..Kadasila..unga love storyku enna cupid aakitinga' he smirked at Arjun.

He chuckled at shakthi. He just want to leave to chennai and hug her immediately. He wants to keep her in his embrace.

'Ava ennoda soul sakthi' Arjun couldn't control his emotions.

'Enna bro..marubadiyum..dream worldku poitingala?' Shakthi again shooked Arjun.

Arjun smiled and nodded as no and said 'Ippo ennaku ellame purithu'

'Enna? Shakthi asked

'Everything happens for a reason' Arjun smiled in tears of Joy.

'Thangam...appo machan..ivlo naala unna thaan theditu irunthaana?' Roshan shocked at Sadhana. Sadhana nodded as her eyes were constantly shedding tears.

'Oh..Athunalathan anniku nee padnathu kettu distrubedah ve irunthaana antha LIC buildinguh..' Prakash added.

'Papa..appo anniku intercollege music competion la enga college ku vanthu paadnathu neeya?' Prakash asked her with excitement.

'Aaama..Ney..athu thaan ennoda last singing competition..aparam naan continue panla.' she told them.

'Avan thednathu kannu munnadiye vechitu..share pannikama..avanaiyum hurt pannitu..unnaiyum hurt panni irukaan paithyakaran. Varattum antha pana maram..avan mandaiya odachu maavilaku podale....' Prakash showed his frustration about Arjun to Sadhana.

'Annaey..avara yen apdi solringa?Avaru paavam..' Sadhana defended Arjun.

'Oh..un avara pathi sonnathum unakku kovam varutha? Nalla Jaadiketha moodi ma' Roshan teased her to lighten the mood.

'Engalukku romba santhosham papa...Naanga Evalavo love story paathu irukom..padichi irukom..aana..ipadi oru magical love storynaanga ippo thaan da paakarom' prakash said to Sadhana for which she blushed.

She want to see him now..she want to say that she is the one for whom he was showering his love. She wants to hug him and shower all her love which she missed in the past 5 years.

'Arjuney..neenga inime enna misslaam panna maatinga' she thought and smiled.

'Thangam..Enna ippave duet paada dreamku poitiya?' Roshan teased her for which she couldn't control her blush.

'Thangam..athellam onnum illa thangam' she somewhat managed to say.

After continous teasing encounters from her brothers.

'Anney..aparma oru vishayam..enakku therinjathu avarukku theruya vendaam' she requested her brothers. 'They smiled knowingly and nodded their head
'seri da..Naangasollala' Prakash assured her.

They bid bye to sadhana happily thinking that all the blocks are been cleared and their sister and machan which have a magical colourful journey in their life.

Makkale..I am feeling better now..Many of you messaged/commented asking about my health. Thanks for all your care and concern. I am so overwhelmed to see your love. 🥹🥹

Please vote and comment on your opinions.

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼