Knots Untangled

Arjun was still confused on the messages that he did received in the fortune cookies. He was trying to get answers. But he couldn't understand what these messages were trying to convey.
Though he did not take it too seriously on the messages, he felt those messages are connected to his life in some way.

'Enna Bro..Vanthathulenthu silentah irukunga? Sakthi asked him by handing over the juice to him.

'Hmm...Onnum illa' he just smiled.

'Enna..unga wifeah miss panringalo?' he teased Arjun.

This made him immediately brighten his face. He is indeed right. Though its been more than 20 days he came to london, not a single minute he missed to think about sadhana. The way she smiles, the way she talks and the way her eyes speak more than her words, her cute sway of hands while talking, her flawless laughs, the care she shows on him, everything kept running in his mind.

He often looks at their pics that been taken as a candid when they were together. He always has an urge to smooch on her dimple cheeks whenever she laughs from her heart. He definitely know that he has started falling for her. But something that is stopping him from confessing to her.

Of course, he is willing to share his past. but at the same time, he is scared about her reaction, because of which he is very hesitant and didn't know how to take it forward which is making him stand still in the same place. But he had decided to open up that is in his heart to Sadhana once he reaches Chennai in another couple of days.

'Enna Bro..Aana oona..Zone out ayidringa?' Sakthi asked him.

Arjun nodded 'Athellam onnum illa Sakthi' Arjun replied.

Sakthi knew that he was missing his wife so he decided to lighten the mood.

'Bro..Neenaga enakku inniki mushroom biriyani cook panrennu sonnenga..Ippo ipdiye silent okkanthutu escape ayidalamnu paakaringala?' he asked.

Arjun chuckled at him and said 'Apdi ellam illa.. I will cook for you.. come' he said and went to the kitchen.

'They both were chatting while cooking. Sakthi played music and he started singing along with it.

'Nee nalla padriye..Unakku paatu paada theriyuma?' Arjun asked him.

'neenga vera bro..naane thaniya irukenu feel varama irukka summa kooda sernthu paaditu irupen' he said.

'enakku paatu keka thaan pudikum..Paadalaam interest illa. Aaana en friend irukka illa. Ava paaduna..avlo superah irukum. Paaka minion maari thaan irupa..Aana semma voice, semma maturity athanala naan avala thalaivinu thaan koopuduven. 'Neenga..en thalaivi paadnatha kekaringala?' Sakthi asked to Arjun. He nodded his head.

Sakthi played the song.

Oru pennaaga unmel
naanae Peraasai konden
Unnai munnalae paarkkum
podhu Pesamal nindren
Edharkaaga unnai edhirpaarkiren
Enakullae naanum
dhinam ketkiren

Inimel naanae neeyaanen
Ivan pinnalae povenae
Ini neeyum naanum
ondraai Serndhal
kadhal irandu ezhuthu

Vinmeen vidhaiyil
nilavaai mulaithen
Penmeen vizhiyil
enayae tholaithen
Mazhayin isai kettu
Maralae thalaiyattu
Malalai mozhi pola
Manadhil oru paattu
Ini neeyum naanum
ondraai Serndhal
kadhal irandu ezhuthu

Vinmeen vidhaiyil
nilavaai mulaithen
Penmeen vizhiyil
enayae tholaithen

Arjun was stunned by hearing the voice. He dropped the laddle he was having in his hand.
He was shocked to hear the voice which he tried to find it for more than 5 years. His hands trembled. His eyes blurred his palms turned cold. He sat with a thud in the kitchen.

Hearing the sound, Sakthi came running to him.
'Bro..Enna achu..Are you ok? he patted his shoulders as he did not respond. Sakthi panicked.

'Bro..Enna achu...yen silentah irukinga..Please edhavathu pesunga. Wait let me call the doctor' Sakthi was about to move that's when Arjun held his wrist and nodded as no.

'Un Friend peru enna?' Arjun asked Sakthi blankly. 'Sadhana' sakthi replied and showed her pic in his mobile.

Sadhana was very blank. She didn't know how to take this forward. She was still in shock to know that Arjun was in love with one of the students in the music school.

She was one of the students in music school who will always be left alone due to her voice. So she never mingled with anyone. Though she is an extrovert, she started to develop complexes due to continuous mocking of her voice.

Though she gave extraordinary performance and was topper in her music passion, she was been left alone because of jealous by other students. Her close friend Nisha was practicing music in another place and Shakthi her friend went to pursue his higher studies in the UK and was not with her at that time. So sadhana was left alone whenever she came for practice.

Her mind was constantly recollecting the fact that Roshan and prakash said.
They were right indeed. When Arjun he himself is not aware who it is, how can she will be able to find it. But she had only less time, she had promised herself to find it before Arjun reaches Chennai.

With the same thoughts, she went to the room where she took the diary, to see if she can find any other clue to reach the end of the tunnel. She started searching the cupboards. She couldn't find anything that she expected. She was frustrated.

She without any hope opened the lower drawer in the cupboard only to find a another partition inside it. She opened it to find a pendrive.

'Enna pendrive ithu?' she took it and opened the laptop to connect it.

She found a folder with the name
'My Soul' she opened the folder to find many music files. She played the first music track.

She frozed the minute she heard the voice. Shocked, stunned were understatement. Her eyes blurred. She couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

'Papa..Sorry da un roomliye en mobile vittutten athaan vanthe' Prakash came to her room seeing his little sister was staring at the laptop with tearful eyes got panicked.

'Papa..enna achu..yen da azhara?'.

'He loves me for past 5 years?'

Sadhana said to herself with a tearful smiles.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

Makkale...I am so overwhelmed by seeing your love and support for the story. I am down with fever. Since many of you asked me for the update, I couldn't deny your wish. So here is today's update. I might not be able to give you updates for the next two days. Will be back after that with the better health😊😊

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼