Double Delight

'Sadhana...oru vaati last saranam mattum take poidalaam..' Anirudh said to her.

'Ok sir..naan ready' Sadhana said cheerfully to him from the recording glass room.

Sadhana was singing her first debut song in Music director anirudh's composition as she announced on her finale.

It's been 1 month since they returned from their honeymoon. Arjun got back to his work and sadhana was busy in practicing and they hardly get time to spend time. But both of them made sure that they both spend time with each other as and when they get time. Both were equally understanding on the other's situation.

Arjun made sure that he had parked all his official work aside and he accompanied her to anirudh's studio for alluring her first ever live recording that his girl going to perform.

'Pitch perfect Sadhana...take ok' Anirudh gave a thumbs up to her.

Sadhana happily came out from the glass room and smiled at Arjun. Arjun was so proud his girl achieving her passion.

'Nalla paadninga sadhana..mark my words this song is going to be the trend setter among the youngster for this year' Anirudh complimented.

'Thank you so much sir. I am really grateful for this opportunity. Thanks for trusting me' Sadhana replied to him.

'naan edhuvume panla Sadhana..I like to give opportunities for new and young talents. Neenga unga talentah azhaga use panni irukinga..avlo thaan..hope we get to work together in future and I wish you all success' anirudh wished her.

'Thank you so much sir.. that'so kind of you' Sadhana replied him.

After casual talks, Sadhana took a leave from there. Arjun and sadhana were happy with their growth.

It's been two months since her first song was recorded. Sadhana was all busy as she got multiple opportunities for singing under many talented music composers. Arjun too got busy as he had to head a foreign collaboration projects.

It was a sunday, Sadhana was cleaning their wardrobe and Arjun was busy cooking her favourite dishes. Arjun came to the room.

'Oi..Enna panra?' Arjun hugged her from behind.

'Onnum illa pa..wardrobe arrange pannitu iruken..itho mudinjithu' Sadhana said by hitting her head with his.

'Sunday thaan naama freeya irukom..appovum nee edhavathu pannitu iruke' Arjun pouted.

'Achoo..sorry sorry kochikathinga..avlo itho mudinjithu' she said by closing the wardrobe door after arranging it.

They both left for lunch. Arjun prepared mushroom biriyani, schezwan noodles, raita, potato fry and curd rice as Sadhana was fond of curd rice.

The delicious aroma reached her nostrils. But unfortunately, she did not like the smell which she felt was so weird.

'Ennada ithu..soru namma uyiru..aana ippo antha smelley pudika maatenthu..Naama bodyla edho faultah?' Sadhana thought to herself. But she brushed up thinking that she strained in the travel and because of that she is feeling tired.

She had her lunch for the name sake not to give suspicion to Arjun. She felt tired for the rest of the day. Arjun noticed that.

'Sadhana ma..enna achu? Yen oru maari dullah irukka?' Arjun sat next to her and side hugged her.

'Therila Arjuneyy..oru maari tired ah irukku..Thookam thookama varuthu' Sadhana told him.

'Appo doctor kitta polaam ma..' Arjun said.

'Athellam vendaam arjuney..naan one weekah neraiya strain panniten..athunaala irukum..Naan thoongina seri aayidum' She replied to him.

'Naan sonna kekka matenra..theva illama strain pannikara..seri ok..nee rest edu ma' he asked her to lie down on the bed to took a nap. He caressed her hair and she slept for in couple of minutes. He too hugged her and slept for sometime.