Chapter 24

McKennas POV

"Good morning Juliet" I stretched my arms and yawned as I walked out of my room. The smell of eggs and bacon hitting my nose as my mouth watered.

It has now been a couple of weeks since the whole Leo and Jesse incident. Jesse and Leo have simmered down. I guess it was better for them to not be around each other. Leo and I have been good. Really good actually. It was like we were best friends again only we cuddled here and there. He wasn't staying in my room, he just wandered in every now and then to hang. I was falling for him harder everyday but I couldn't muster the courage to show him let alone tell him how I felt. We were just so close lately, I couldn't dare to break what we had. Wouldn't you do the same?

I sat at the small bench as Leo slid a plate in front of me

"So what's on the agenda today?" I yawned again. Leo say across from me

"I think we have to do that lift scene today?" I poked at my eggs on my plate. So I get to kiss him today? I could just scream right now. I bit my lower lip and looked over at Leo who was already gazing at me licking his lip. I shook the nerve and stuffed my mouth with the breakfast

"Well I have that dance rehearsal with Paul today, then I guess we're filming for the rest of the day" Leo nodded snapping his gaze to his food.

It was now 10am. Leo dropped me off so he could pick me up in a couple of hours to go straight to set. I wore my hair in a high ponytail and wore leggings and an oversized hoodie.

"Hello hello hello" Paul said as he walked up to embrace me into a hug. It's been quite some time since I've last seen him which was odd for us as we were pretty close.

"Hey Paul long time no see" he pinched my cheeks and I rolled my eyes

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, Im Sarah!" The dance director rushed in throwing her bag to the floor before walking over to us.

"You must be McKenna and you must be Paul" she said as she shook our hands

"Ok let's get this groove started, it's pretty basic so you should be able to get all of this done by the end of the session" she said both Paul and I pulling funny faces at each other at the mirror behind Sarah.

We broke down the short dance into intervals. Unlike Paul, I was very uncoordinated when it came to dancing. You could say I had two left feet.

"Ow" I stepped on Paul's foot again

"I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this" I sighed. If I can't do it now how am I expected to do it for the film

"Ok hold on.... Let's do something different" Sarah said. I was quite embarrassed she had to change the whole dance so it'd stop me from tripping over so much. But to be honest I preferred it this way so much more.

When I finally was able to do the whole dance without stumbling or somehow kicking Paul in the shins, we were finally able to have a quick break. Both me and Paul sitting in the corner of the room as we sipped out of our water bottles.

"I feel dead" Paul said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. I just scrunched my nose with disgust

"What?! I'm not as fit as you I'm actually rooted" he stated I just winked at him causing him to chuckle

"Hey, I don't think I've apologised for dropping out of the Romeo role"

"It's cool you gotta do what you gotta do, just don't forget me when you become famous" I giggled

"I guess having Leo be your costar tickles your fancy a lot more, doesn't it" he poked me in the cheek. I couldn't help but blush. I wasn't a fan of Leo being Romeo at the beginning and all but it has worked out in my favour now that I was falling for him.