Chapter 4

The sound of the door knocking jolted me awake, making me hit my arm on the corner of the coffee table. The closing credits of Harry Potter were playing. I hurried to get up because the person outside knocked again. I looked down at myself, and noticed I wore my sweats and tank top, with no bra.

"Shoot," I muttered.

As I put my hair in a messy pony tail, I managed to yell, "Just a minute!" Quickly pulling my duvet around me, I hurried to the door.

I opened it just enough to poke half of my eye through. There were two men, and they both looked to be around the age of 30, though I wasn't sure. One was extremely tall, and even though I neared six feet, I had to look up to meet his eyes. The other was only one or two inches taller than me, so it wasn't hard to look into his eyes. The taller one had brown shaggy hair and golden-brown eyes. The other man had short light brown hair with green eyes. They were both in suits and fancy shoes.

"Excuse me, ma'am, we are looking for Miss Julia Allison," the taller one said.

I stared at him for a second before saying, "That would be me. How can I help you?"

Both of the men pulled out a wallet from the inside of their pockets. They opened them to me and it said they were from the FBI.

The shorter one said in a deep voice, "I'm Matthew Banks and this is my partner Charles Wolfe. We'd like to ask you a few questions about the kidnapping that recently happened. Do you mind if we come in?" He smiled.

I smiled back, taking in the surroundings. I looked behind them and then back at each of them, smiling wider, a small bit of bitterness creeping into it. "Do you mind if I see your badges closer?" I asked innocently.

They agreed, and I grabbed them both, scrutinizing the badges and the case they were in. I handed them back after a minute of inspecting them.

Just as I thought.

I stared into Mr. Wolfe's eyes and gave him a look.

"You're not from the FBI," I said.

He looked confused. "Yes, we are. If you don't want to answer our questions inside, we don't mind having the conversation out here."

I paused and said my next sentence very arrogantly, quickly, and knowingly. "I know that you guys aren't part of the FBI. You're driving a 1967 Chevy Impala. FBI workers are not allowed to drive their own cars. On your badges, the numbers are incorrect because you have two numbers more than you need, and the case that's holding them? Hand-stitched. The stitches weren't even enough. The facial expression that you made while you were talking was too flat so you couldn't have been honest with me. The shoes you are wearing are not the type that FBI agents wear." I paused. "And I'm a minor. You didn't even ask if my parents were here. Now... Tell me why you are here honestly and then I'll let you in. We can have a chat then."

The two men seemed shocked. Mr. Banks just stood with his mouth open and Mr. Wolfe stared at me before saying, "How.... How did you know all that?"

"I do my research. Now, what can I do for you boys?" I said.

"We just want to ask a few questions about what happened, that's all," Mr. Banks said. His voice had changed. It was calmer, more honest, so I agreed and opened the door wider, inviting them into my house.

I sat down Indian style on my favorite recliner while they sat on the couch opposite where I was sitting. They seemed a little uncomfortable with my piercing stare at them.

"So what are your questions?" I said.

Mr. Banks gazed at me and asked, "What kinds of things happened with the kidnapping?"

My face turned red and I looked down at my now cold cup of tea. I picked it up and stared at the cold liquid. I pulled the duvet closer to me, trying to shield myself from embarrassment, and said, "What kinds of things do you mean?"

This time, it was Mr. Wolfe who talked. I liked him better. He seemed more sincere, like he actually cared. "Did anything strange happen that didn't seem... normal?"

"Besides being kidnapped?" I chuckled nervously and looked up at them. They didn't laugh. I gulped. "Um... Well... Do I have to say it out loud?"

"I think it would help."

"Help who?"

His eyebrows lowered. "Everyone."

I took a deep breath. If I didn't take it, I wouldn't be able to breathe again. "I know who did it. The body who stole me. But it wasn't him. There was something wrong with him...." My sentence drifted off.

"Did it seem like he was... taken over by something else?" Mr. Wolfe said.

"I don't know which would be worse; me being right, or me being crazy."

"Please, Julia, tell us. I'll believe you, whatever you say."

I nodded, and decided why the hell not. "He wasn't him. I know it wasn't him. His eyes were black sometimes. He even told me he would enjoy his 'human body' while he could... Trust me, it wasn't normal."

They both stood straighter and gave each other looks.

"I knew it. You guys think I'm crazy. Everyone does, that's why I wouldn't tell anyone. Just leave." I pointed to the door then put one hand on my forehead.

It was quiet for a second and nobody moved. I looked up from behind my hand and said, annoyed, "Well? You going to leave or not?"

Mr. Wolfe looked sympathetic before saying, "We believe you, don't worry. I want to know what happened."

"I don't believe I want to tell you what happened, sorry." I smirked, even though I could feel the sadness and anger and pain on the inside.

He was about to say something else when Mr. Banks butted it. "We aren't really Matthew Wolfe and Charles Banks. Just so you know." Mr. Wolfe slapped him upside the head.

I chuckled. "I know that, I'm not stupid. If you had a reason to lie about being agents, you'd lie about your names. It's fine, really. What are they?"

"I'm Dean Winchester, and this is Sam. We're brothers."

I blanched and clung to the duvet even harder. My body shook, and logically I knew none of this was their fault, I didn't want them associated with me, just in case it happened again. I hissed, "Get out of my house."

They looked shocked for the second time. Sam stood up and walked towards me, but I cowered away. "Get out of my house." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I almost started crying, but refused to let the tears out, so I just sat against the chair, staring at the two boys hatefully. "Did someone say something about us? Was it the thing that took you?"

"Leave me alone; don't ever talk to me again. I don't want that to happen to me again. Leave. Go."

The two boys stared until I got up and walked to the hallway in short steps. My eyes never left theirs. I felt like prey.

I heard them start to whisper to each other, careful that I wouldn't hear them. The door shut, and I was able to sink down onto my hands and knees where I was able to let the waterworks out.

I felt so... so dirty, about what that thing did to me and my body. I had always thought that I would lose my virginity after I was married. Not to some evil thing possessing some guy. And my teacher, which made it probably 20 times worse.

I sat in the hallway for a long time, and eventually laid down on the soft carpet. I calmed down enough that I could breathe properly, and then I just laid there, staring at nothing for who knows how long.