In The Supernatural

Ever since my brain figured out the realities of life, I knew I was different. Not magical, exactly, just that I was a four year old girl who loved to play with wooden swords instead of Barbie's. At the age of 11, I loved to fight instead of experience with makeup and fashion like most girls. I hung out with guys throughout most of my childhood. I'd like to play Angels and Demons with my friends, a made-up game where one of us was the Angel, one of us was the Demon, and one of us was the little human who always could conquer whichever one was in the wrong. Sometimes it was the Angel, other times, the Demon. But the human would always win, every time. I was obsessed with the Supernatural, and I believed in it too.

There were several occasions where I would have experiences with ghosts, where everyone I knew thought I was being dramatic, or looking for attention. But I knew, with my own eyes and heart, that everything I saw was real.

That's why the experience I had with the Winchesters didn't surprise me all that much. At first, I was happy someone believed me... After a while, I learned I wished I was crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not own any of the characters from supernatural. I just own the story line.

Also try not to be too negative,please. I really appreciate constructive criticism so I can become a better writer, but you can criticize kindly. Love y'all!