Chapter 10

I jerked awake. I had had a strange and scary dream, though I dont remember much of it. All I could remember is that Sam had hurt me. I dont know why it filled me with fear, as it was only a dream, but I felt off-put.

Sam and Dean weren't back yet. The clock read 8'oclock at night. Maybe they did come in, but as they saw I was asleep, they left? I dont know.

Maybe they were in trouble. Oh I hoped not. My head started to fill with worrisome thoughts, imagining everything that could have happened to them.

My tummy growled. Maybe food could distract me from these thoughts. I called in the nurse to get me some more of that ambrosia-like food.

Besides my hunger, I could tell that I was completely healed. I didnt think I could heal that fast, but as I had no experience in the matter, I couldn't say anything.

The delicious food was finished in no time at all.

I should have brought a book with me. Even though I was completely unconcious. Yeah. Logical.

By 9 I was so bored and worried that to distract myself. I was literally counting the seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4...

The door finally opened. I didn't even bother to look at who it was because I could smell their mixed smell of soap and sweat.

"7134!" I yelled rudely.

I could hear Deans voice say, "what?" his tone of voice proved how confused he was.

"7134 seconds since I started to count over an hour ago. And I was awake looooong before that. Where were you guys? I have waited hours and hours for you two." I ended my short rant with a little shake of my head. In reality I was super worried, but I was too embarassed to say that.

The two boys were in shock. I could almost taste how embarassed Sam felt and how angry Dean was getting.

Sam said, "Jules, I'm sorry. We had something to do. It was completely unexpected and I should have called at least. Do-"

"We dont have to explain ourselves to her," Dean interrupted. "We were busy. That's all you need to know."

Sam said, "Dean-"

"no, Sammy! She's 16 years old! She has it easy, just waiting here. When I was sixteen, I was doing a lot more that this girl was." He turned to me. "You-you have it easy. So don't complain."

It was silent for a few moments. I was debating whether or not I should tell him how I really felt or not.

I whispered, "What do you mean, 'I have this easy?' I was worried something happened to you guys. I'm not allowed to see my dad so it's not like I have anyone else besides you two, dammit. You dont even know everything thats happened to me. How can you know what is easy for me, and what's hard? Maybe I was just worried that something had happened to you two. Have you ever felt worried because the only people you had left were missing?"

The silence that followed was intense. The two men gave eachother looks, and I knew, right then and there, that those men had indeed felt like that, and at great lengths. It was quiet until Sam spoke.

"What do you mean we dont know everything?" His face was set in another pitying expression.

"There's somethings I can tell you and many things I can't. I was told to tell you guys one thing though, before it was too late. I really hope its not too late." I sucked in a huge breath and let it out. "You guys are my brothers."

Sam's expression was still pitying. But this one looked like he felt bad that I thought something utterly ridiculous. His expression was obviously saying that he thought I was not feeling well. I could almost hear his thoughts saying it.

Dean, on the other hand, started to look suspicious of me. "who told you that?" he asked.

"umm," I said, thinking back to what Castiel said before. "I don't think I can tell you... But you have to believe me! I'm telling the truth. Honestly."

"Jules," Sam said, "you're still delerious. You probably dreamt it." I shuddered visibly from the dream I actually had. "Are you okay?" he added.

"No, I'm not okay. You guys-you have to believe me. I-I was told by an angel." And then I regretted it the second I said it.

Deans eyes widened slightly. "What was this angels name?"

"I really can't tell you. I'm sorry. You're just going to have to believe me."

They didn't. I could tell from their expressions that they both thought I was just imagining things.

But I knew for a fact that I wasn't imagining things.

I sighed and knocked my head back on the pillow. "I guess you'll believe me in time. I want to stay one more night. I'm too tired to get up right now. I'll see you guys in the morning. 'Night."

They tried to talk to me, but my eyes were closed and I was ignoring them. I was really trying not to show them how frustrated and sad I really was because they didn't believe me. Castiel told me I needed to get them to believe me. I just didn't know how.

------

I know it's short!

It will get better as the story progresses. I promise.

Hint for next chapter: plot twist (not really)